Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Tween girls....oh the theatrics! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Tweens: 10 - 14

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 08-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Tween girls....oh the theatrics!

So, Boo's dad is getting her this GIANT panda from Costco for Christmas. She saw it yesterday and begged and pleaded....and tears, and hugged it...offered to give up new clothes for a year even! I had dialed her dad....turned the screen off, and let her dad hear the whining. It was great fun! Here she is...makeup smeared, tears, eyes puffy....over a stuffed panda. She is convinced I hate her. I struggled so hard not to laugh! She's gonna be one happy panda loving girl on Christmas. Her dad loved hearing it too.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:24 AM   #2
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Tween girls....oh the theatrics!

Classic that you got the photo!!!!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #3
trebor Male
Board Beacon Parent

trebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

MEAN MAMA! She loves the Panda and therefore should have it!!!

Boys are pretty goofy at that age but good lord girls are worse! Of course girls grow out of it pretty quickly... we just stay goofy!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Mom View Post
Classic that you got the photo!!!!
It's actually too cute a picture to have any future blackmail value though!
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support

No, no. I have this scrapbook page all planned out! This picture and the one on Christmas with the excitement. Lol! It may, or may not, show up at her wedding.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #5
peacefulmom Female
Getting My Feet (Board) Wet

peacefulmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Giant stuffed pandas make it all better. LOL! Mine is not a tween anymore but man once a month she turns into Linda Blair still.
peacefulmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #6
Tropico Female
Getting My Feet (Board) Wet

Tropico is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear, I have a 10 year old girl and yes the theatrics are highly entertaining at times. How was she on Christmas day?
Tropico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #7
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

This photo has new meaning now that I've had the pleasure of meeting this awesome girl! Hahaha. Need to show my ladies this one!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote