Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Hello im new with the need of support - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 40 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-01-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
Jemmagirl Female
I am New

Jemmagirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello im new with the need of support

Im in my late 40's rais9a teen daughter alone without child support. I left my second husband last year and lost a steady job. Once i was working again the jobs were not paying the bills.
I don't have Feb rent yet and my lease is up mid March but im trying to move back to my home state but i need a job. Im overwhelmed!
Jemmagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:42 PM   #2
stellamum Female
Learning to Surf The Board

stellamum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello im new with the need of suppor

Hi Jemma! I'm also new here. I know, it's never easy to raise a child alone, let alone a daughter. Just stay strong for her and make sure that she knows that you're always doing your best to give her everything she needs.
stellamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
Jemmagirl Female
I am New

Jemmagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellamum View Post
Hi Jemma! I'm also new here. I know, it's never easy to raise a child alone, let alone a daughter. Just stay strong for her and make sure that she knows that you're always doing your best to give her everything she needs.
Hello thanks for your reply. Im also scared because im out of work , im just driving for uber to bring some money in. Im applying to as many barber shops as i can.
Jemmagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #4
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Jemm, Welcome to our Hide Out! Sounds like you have not given up and are plugging away. Not easy to be single parent. I have been divorced 7 and a half years, Three boys off and running, one left here. At one time I had 4 teenage boys in the house, plus me a huge dog named Barny... Hang in there. Things will improve, slowly and with some set backs, but it will improve.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote