Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey WV - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > West Virginia

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
LOVELY LITTLE SPARKLE QUEEN
Parent on Board

LOVELY LITTLE SPARKLE QUEEN is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry WV

Why is west virginia not listed?!? I feel left out!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: WV

And yet.......50 states are listed. Is something duplicated or what? I'll have to check it out. HMMMM....
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Well, there are 52 states aren't there? So there doesn't have to be a duplication...rather 1 more missing. Sparkle, are you near Bluefield?
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
comingup4air Female

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Nope........still 50 states.....here's a list......Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

OK, well I just counted 3 times and got 49...so it is only WV that is missing.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

SPARKLE!!!!!!!! How are you?????
Old 05-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
comingup4air Female

Thanks Bluesmom.....it was driving me crazy.

So......MOOOOOOOOOOOOM......can you add WV to the list?

Thanks!!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
Parent on Board

Bluefield is 2 1/2 hrs. away from me. But i travel down to beckley, to the tamarack service plaza, almost every wkend to trade off for visitation w/my son's dad. I also went to college at Concord College in Athens, WV for a semester so i know the area pretty well.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
comingup4air Female

She's not sparklin' about her missing state!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #10
Parent on Board

And please do not add us to virginia, we have been our own state for quite a few yrs now!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

But how are you Sparkle? Where you been hiding? Oh, wait yeah, the missing state of WV, that's where you've been hiding..... I want an update!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #12
Parent on Board

Found a job, but at minimum wage, so i'm still searching, actually been thinking of moving to florida. was needing someone to talk to actually, so thought i'd drop by here to see who was around.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

Well, I'm glad you stopped by! Glad you found a job, even though it isn't the best. You need to talk in general, or vent or bounce your moving idea around?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
Parent on Board

All of the above! I don't really know. I've been so stressed and worried lately that part of me needs to talk about it, but part of me just wants to talk about anything else just to get my mind off of everything i've been worrying about. Know what i mean?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #15
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

I absolutely know what you mean. I haven't been as stressed as I have been lately in I don't know when. I want my peaceful life I worked so hard to get back!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #16
Parent on Board

I don't always feel the extent of the stress when i'm going thru an esp. rough time b/c i'm always at least slightly stressed, so I can usually only tell when it is getting worse b/c of the continuous, strange dreams i have. Like last night i had several dreams, and in 2 of them i wrecked my car! I almost drown in one of those dreams.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

Oooohhhh, I have super bizarre dreams when I am stressed! Idreamed a couple of nights ago that I was in high school still, at the age I am now, and couldn't pass or get out! I tried really hard, but for some reason every test was something different than I had studied for, and it had been going on for 20some years in my dream! The same night I dreamt that I found out I was still married to my ex and had to let him and his GF move back in my house. Weird. Once I dreamed my daughter had twins and left them in their carseats in the middle of the road and I kept running and couldn't get to to them (this was befroe either of my daughters had kids).

Maybe we should start a weird dream thread.....
Old 05-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #18
Parent on Board

We should definetly do that. Like tomorrow morning after i have another crazy night full of dreams!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #19
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

We are not all that far from each other Sparkle...well, Beckley isn't. I am 45 mins. from Bluefield. I have been to Athens recently for a track meet.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #20
Parent on Board

I go to Beckley just about every Friday at 5pm and every Sunday at 9pm. I request Fridays off from work b/c it takes 2 hrs. to drive there and it gives me time to spend with my son before he goes away for the wkend.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

My son's dad lives in Ashland, VA
Old 05-26-2009, 11:59 PM   #21
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

I'm not sure where that is...but I guess we (you and I) are several hours from each other...figures.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #22
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
Nope........still 50 states.....here's a list......Alabama
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

nope its there. But now i know how to get LOVELY LITTLE SPARKLE QUEEN active, just leave her out of something

Oh and LOVELY LITTLE SPARKLE QUEENI moved you into your state, i hope you will welcome your own people. bluemom can serve sweet tea.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:27 PM   #23
Parent on Board

oh no, you've found my weakness!
Old 05-30-2009, 11:45 PM   #24
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Love sweet tea!

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I cheat though, make it in the coffee maker these days.
Gosh...that sounds dirty now somehow....
Old 05-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #25
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

me too, i make it in the mr coffee
Old 05-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #26
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Single Parents in the United States of America (1 Viewing)
Alabama (3/55) Alaska (1/2)
Arizona (7/45) Arkansas (3/5)
California (69/559) Colorado (3/14)
Connecticut (1/13) Delaware (1/2)
Florida (224/1482) Georgia (7/59)
Hawaii Idaho
Illinois (77/559) Indiana (6/45)
Iowa (1/4) Kansas
Kentucky (1/2) Louisiana (1/12)
Maine (1/9) Maryland (5/42)
Massachusetts (59/789) Michigan (10/94)
Minnesota (5/58) Mississippi (1/1)
Missouri (23/178) Montana
Nebraska (2/15) Nevada (2/10)
New Hampshire (4/267) New Jersey (10/77)
New Mexico New York (46/343)
North Carolina (2/20) North Dakota
Ohio (1/4) Oklahoma (1/15)
Oregon (1/1) Pennsylvania (7/96)
Rhode Island (3/6) South Carolina (2/29)
South Dakota Tennessee (1/7)
Texas (77/666) Utah (3/16)
Vermont (1/3) Virginia (6/55)
Washington (2/7) Wisconsin (2/13)
Wyoming (2/6)

Ok, this is a copy of the list on the forum. I don't want to be a pain, but where is WV?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:00 AM   #27
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

your in it.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #28
Parent on Board

Yeah, I didn't want to be a pain either, but I realized that it still doesn't show up in the list of subforums under Single Parents in the United States of America.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #29
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Lol, no I'm not...but I can almost see it from here...just a few mountains away.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #30
Parent on Board

Yipee!!! It's listed now!!