Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Whooo-hoo! Yippiee! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Home, Garden & Living > The Internet

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Whooo-hoo! Yippiee!

My area has finally made it! I just ordered high speed internet!
Hulu, youtube....here I come!
No more waiting forever to look at pictures...ahhhhh.
And I bundled with tv and phone. I will be paying less than I do for what I have now!

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Borealis Male
Board Blazen Parent

Borealis is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whooo-hoo! Yippiee!

Yeah thats big! Enjoy
Borealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #3
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

yea! woohoo!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

That is GREAT Blue!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Party time!!!! I am really happy for you! Doing a Happy Dance!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
nadee_09 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

nadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond repute

yaaaaaaaaaay! A faster Blue, Awesome! Cheaper, even better girl!
nadee_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #7
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

We just had a new internet/phone provider come to town. I am switching my phone, internet and cable and going to the new provider for phone/internet -- and going to direct or dish for tv. I added it all up and it will save me 50 dollars a month. Stoopid Comcast. Not enough competition has meant they can over charge for their services.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #8
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

We have AT&T offering a bundle now and our cable company is suddenly becoming more reasonable
Old 12-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #9
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idig View Post
We have AT&T offering a bundle now and our cable company is suddenly becoming more reasonable
Isn't that funny? I will be able to save money outside of the bundle was supposed save me money. Go figure.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

hmmm i have heard of high speed......but when i googled it i fell asleep waiting for page to load......

Congrats on the money savings. You have inspired me to aspire to high speed someday.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #11
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

LSL, I reccomend Dish for TV.
The way this worked out for me, I will be saving enough on my Dish and on my phone (both of which I already had with the same companies but paid more for them) to cover the cost of the internet...and save me maybe $20.00 per month.
Well, part of the savings is from dropping aol, too. That alone will almost pay for the high speed.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Old 12-31-2009, 02:28 AM   #12
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Just cell phones, wireless internet. No cable or sat tv, mo land line. My next house I hope to own and be off grid, no elect bills (I'm dreaming), at least wind turbine and solar panels to offset grid costs.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:10 AM   #13
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Yea Blue Your Free To room the Internet without hesitation... Your gonna love hulu
back to work for me.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #14
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

Good for you blue now Im the only one with snail internet. Now post, go make tea, wait 3 more minutes and maybe I can continue.
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #15
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused1996 View Post
Good for you blue now Im the only one with snail internet. Now post, go make tea, wait 3 more minutes and maybe I can continue.
Nope, apparently Muskie is still doin dial up. Actually, right now so am I. It'll be a few days yet...