Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Mom of 3 Girls - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single parents of ALL girls

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 08-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
BttrNutSqrl Female
I am New

BttrNutSqrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Single Mom of 3 Girls

Hello all,

I am Susan-Marie. I have 3 girls (18,14 & 8). This time around I've been a single mom for 2 years as of August 14th. Years ago I was a single mom for 5 years before I met my now EH(Estranged Husband) we we're married for 1 day less of 6 years....we split the day before our anniversary. Being a single mom this time around is for the most part easier because of the girls ages.

Right now I'm having issues with both my X-Boyfriend (bio to my older 2 daughters) and my Estranged Husband. I'm dealing with my EH in court so its not a problem except for the need to vent every now and then. I also need to vent every now and then about my XBF.

I can't really do it with my friends (in real life) as none of them have exes or issues like mine. I'm the only single/nearly divorce one in my circle.
BttrNutSqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Single Mom of 3 Girls

Welcome!....................

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #3
YJL279 Female
Pray Until Smthng happens

YJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

We are here to listen and give advice. Read around on the forums and you might find what you need already. We would love to hear from you anytime, VENT AWAY!!!!

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France
YJL279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

welcome!!! and vent away. *HUG* i hear you, your friends are awesome and can be so supportive, but if they aren't single parents, it's just a whole different kind of experience, perspective.

hug hug hug
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:42 AM   #5
Christopher97 Male
I am New

Christopher97 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry Re: Single Mom of 3 Girls

Hey I'm new here, my name is Christopher, you can call me Chris, I'm a 20 year old single father of a girl going on 6 years old, her mother left us do to some depression issues and not Being able to be there for me or her child so I have full custody and I haven't moved on to anyone else since. Anyways the other day I was in my bedroom, my door locked and I was (sorry if it's tmi) masturbating to some things on the internet, on my tv. Well she needed me and instead of knocking she used a quarter to unlock my door, she saw me do this when I had to unlock her bedroom door because she locked herself out of her room. Anyways she was supposed to be asleep and I had my headset on for my playstation, I was completely naked and doing my thing when my door just flys open, she saw everything, what I was watching, what I was doing to myself. Everything. I'm not sure what to do about it. She's been asking questions and I'm not sure what to say. HELP
Christopher97 is offline   Reply With Quote