Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Sexually Inappropriate Behaviour - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Fathers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Fathers

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
lukeb Male
I am New

lukeb is an unknown quantity at this point
beg or prayer Sexually Inappropriate Behaviour

I'm currently facing a situation that I'm struggling with on a number of different levels.

I am a single father to a girl who turned 13 last week. She is not my biological daughter, her mother and I were due to be married but sadly she died in a car crash just over 2 years ago, and I have since adopted Grace as we were very close and it's what her mother would have wanted.

Things are never easy, but this one is keeping me up at night. Grace has always been playful, recently her behaviour towards me has become what you might describe as flirty. I'm sure there is an element of this in many father daughter relationships, but Grace's behaviour, I'm sure, not normal.

Over the last couple of weeks, her behaviour has gone from flirty to downright sexually provocative, and I'm not sure how to tackle it.

Help.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Sexually Inappropriate Behaviour

Im sorry LukeB, this type of situation need a private personal therapist to handle, please seek professional help with this. This forum is for normal single parent issues that arise by single parenting. You are describing a very disturbing issues that is delicate and private and should be handled in such a manner.

again, Please seek professional Help with a Private Therapist .

thoughts of woody allen comes to mind
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
Closed Thread