Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey New here - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Michigan

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
TecumsehMike Male
I am New

TecumsehMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New here

Hello all, I am new here and among other things would like to find/meet some other single parents to chat with on a local basis. It would be nice to have a friend or 2 that undertands the divorce situation. I'm Dad to 3 kids g,b,g 17, 15, 12 and could use a couple new friends to chat with.
TecumsehMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: New here

Hi Mike... not sure how many members are from the Michigan area, to be truthful. However, this place has been a GODSEND for me even though I have not been able to meet anyone face to face. It's nice just to be understood and have a place to come to to ask questions, visit, or just vent.

So welcome!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Welcome. As LSL said, we don't have many Michigan members but we manage to be very helpful to each other nevertheless.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #4
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Welcome!!!
You found a good place to find great people to chat with. You can even support others and vent in the lounge or wherever!!
I have 3 as well; b,g,b 17, 13, and 10. O' what fun they are and keep me sharp :-)

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #5
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Welcome! Single dad of 3 busy boys here. Lots of great folks around here, even if not local.
I've never met anyone here face to face, but was once threatened with kidnapping.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
TecumsehMike Male
I am New

TecumsehMike is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks all...i will post some of my "goings on" this weekend..there is alot of good reading here for sure
TecumsehMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
Mama Swan Female
Tree hugger at heart

Mama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Hi Mike, Welcome! I'm in Florida with a daughter, age 8 (almost 9.)

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tse
Mama Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

4 boys, ages 18, 17, 15 and 12.... never a dull moment here....

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
DaddyCakes Male
The Other White Meat!

DaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Welcome Mike!

I have a DD age 15 and a DS age 6.
Teenage girls are quite a challenge for us single dads!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskiedad View Post
I've never met anyone here face to face, but was once threatened with kidnapping.
?? Really?
Interesting!

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #11
pneumaphile Female
I am New

pneumaphile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskiedad View Post
Welcome! Single dad of 3 busy boys here. Lots of great folks around here, even if not local.
Hi, Mike! I'm in Oakland County, near Detroit, and have 3 boys, 12, 9, 5.

And I'd love to hear the kidnapping story sometime - sounds fascinating LOL!
pneumaphile is offline   Reply With Quote