Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Reason to Smile. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Reason to Smile.

Just saw the Official KS State CS calculator....

Biased on minimum wage and 40 hours (Per State Law). my ex should be paying 10 times what she currently is....
If ex stays Status-Que, I will to. If she takes me to court for custody, I will seek the full amount of CS and Med costs and even Education cost I can.
She says she cannot afford $30 and month and travel costs, well she is getting off cheap for now.

I don't care about the money nor do I want to see her hurt. I just want my sons safe and healthy. And it is a bargaining chip.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Reason to Smile.

good for you dad...having an ace in the hole is always a good thing...

it's mentioned here often that visitation and support are 2 separate issues...and I agree that legally they are...

but the reality is that in the every day relationship between people, they are often intertwined...

if i were you, i'd be finding every bit of info and/or dirt I could...i'd want to go to court with a ______ army...and hope that you only need to flash a knife...you know what I mean?
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
absfins Female
Parent on Board

absfins is just really nice

I wonder if KS and NE laws are similar (my divorce was filed in Nebraska). If so, there is a lot she could be paying out if she doesn't watch it.
absfins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
sgray1 Female
Parent on Board

sgray1 is a glorious beacon of lightsgray1 is a glorious beacon of light

I couldnt agree with BD more.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
the.harder.i.try Female
On the Board

the.harder.i.try has a brilliant futurethe.harder.i.try has a brilliant futurethe.harder.i.try has a brilliant futurethe.harder.i.try has a brilliant futurethe.harder.i.try has a brilliant future

Knowledge is power, Dad. And can bring such sweet peace of mind. Good for you!
the.harder.i.try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #6
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

C'mon Dad why so bitter? That is $30 a month.......$1 a day. That works out to 25 cents per child per day.
Mind you that is $30 more than I get.....so you can understand my jealousy.....LOL
I hope you don't have to "use" such things though, let's hope she fades away.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:37 PM   #7
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskiedad View Post
C'mon Dad why so bitter? That is $30 a month.......$1 a day. That works out to 25 cents per child per day.
Mind you that is $30 more than I get.....so you can understand my jealousy.....LOL
I hope you don't have to "use" such things though, let's hope she fades away.
gonna call you Sally Struthers from now on
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Yeah, I have a similar card in my hand. Not out to hurt or punish, but I'll play it without hesitation to protect my child.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #9
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Maybe his ex can sponsor a child? LOL
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:35 AM   #10
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Good for you, Dad!! I also have my bargaining chip or 'card' to threaten with. I will use it if I have to, but want to keep it close for now in case I need it to protect E.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #11
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

be thankful Dad that you are not on the paying end Bro.

and I wish I could have had a $30 a month CS payment, and not the $1100 a month CS that I did have.

Dawg

ps in IL, 1 kid is 20%, 2 kids is 28%, 3 or more is 32% of net pay.
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #12
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

dawg, If I was on the paying end it would be $1200 a month.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #13
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I hear you Bro. and If I did what "She" did, then you would have been out looking for me.
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
Mom2My2KidsEN Female
Parent on Board

Mom2My2KidsEN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idig View Post
Yeah, I have a similar card in my hand. Not out to hurt or punish, but I'll play it without hesitation to protect my child.

Same here as well.
Mom2My2KidsEN is offline   Reply With Quote