Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey taking forever.. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 11-04-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Jrm
Learning to Surf The Board

Jrm is an unknown quantity at this point
humm taking forever..

so they keep sending me a copy of the summons and complaint they sent to my ex, I've received it about 3 times now....grrr.... and I call them to see what happens next but they never answer -_-; I want to rush this because child#2 is expected by the end of the year or early next year and I know it will effect how much my daughter receives. I know he isnt even answering any of the paper work or anything either.
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #2
PixiesX3 Female
Parent on Board

PixiesX3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: taking forever..

Waiting is very frustrating. I hope it all comes together for you very soon!
PixiesX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:25 AM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

They won't have any timelines for you until he is served. Sounds like he has not been served yet. Credit for the new child won't be added in until paternity is proven for the second child.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #4
momof289
I am New

momof289 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks sorry to hear it waiting is the hardest part it took me 4yrs of doing it all by myself before they made him pay anything now hes unemployed..wish you the best of luck also give them any known address also if you know hes there and will be for a few call the cops out there to serve him..sneaky
momof289 is offline   Reply With Quote