Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Thanks to SFV! Awesome Update~ - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 11-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
SandSMom28 Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

SandSMom28 is an unknown quantity at this point
worship Thanks to SFV! Awesome Update~

It all traces back to the support I've gotten since I found this site and tips and information that has me where I am right now. Feeling pretty good right now and can't believe how ONE suggestion on this site helped out myself and even others. I went to visit my case worker about an hour ago before I get ready for my work day this afternoon and she told me that my letter started something good because they had officials from surrounding cities to come in and help serve the rest of the huge stack that they had and she has a small stack left that she has to go out and personally find the ones left (with someone with her). That is so awesome to me, not only did I get things going for me but others as well.

I also told her about M being in town still but staying out of sight, she said when they set the date for the support obligation after the one coming in January (confirm default/paternity) that they will go ahead and give it to his p.o. and not even try their store or his house per my request. This is AMAZING! Now even after January I don't have to wait around and worry and wonder. Now I just hope he will remain where he is for two more months and I should be good to go. Once I get the date in January I am going to physically go up to his p.o.'s office and tell him the date and wear a business suit so that he will see me as a woman representing whats right for her child and not a girl looking to make trouble.

She also told me that if he doesn't show up to the c.sup obligation date they will issue a warrant for his arrest so if that happens they will notify his p.o. of that as well. This is also awesome b/c even if he doesn't show then his p.o. can still help out. And I don't even want him to go to jail, in jail he can't help support DD2 but it will at least get him to pay attention and he's on probation for a good long time so at least I can try and squeeze some support out of him until he is off it. I am very happy right now. Mykidsisfirst thank you once again and everyone else on this site...had I not found this site I would truly have been still head scratching and wondering but instead per everyones advice I am now seeing results. God Bless everyone here who has been a support to me and not only did it help me but others in my area also! You guys rock so hard!
SandSMom28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Thanks to SFV! Awesome Update~

Sands, that's wonderful to hear.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

That's awesome! Way to be proactive and stick with it!!
alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

VERY cool!! This will ALL be worth it in the end.....

I also agree that this place is awesome. Gotten me thru some tough times!!
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
newmom1 Female
Board Blazen Parent

newmom1 is a glorious beacon of lightnewmom1 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Keep up the good work, your kids are totally worth it!! *hugz*
Old 11-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
Amalie
Parent on Board

Amalie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so happy that things keep getting better for you There is no doubt in my mind that you are going to make it through and be a stronger person for it!!
Amalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
pann71 Female
Board Beacon Parent

pann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Great news Sands.

Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue!!
pann71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
PixiesX3 Female
Parent on Board

PixiesX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to go!!!!!
PixiesX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #9
YJL279 Female
Pray Until Smthng happens

YJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

good job! Way to go!

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France
YJL279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

One more bite of that elephant. Good going.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute

great news...
Old 11-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #12
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Amen to this being a great place The kudos also goes to you too for being active in a positive way. Knowledge is power
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #13
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Wonderful, Sands!

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:09 AM   #14
mykidisfirst Female
Social Director

mykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant future

Yeah! Sands! I am very happy to help. Everyone here is.
mykidisfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:47 AM   #15
ART1341
Board Member

ART1341 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so cool. Make me feel more comfortable being here. thank you for sharing your story.
ART1341 is offline   Reply With Quote