Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Ex's

Old 12-04-2016, 02:49 AM   #1
Slynn
I am New

Slynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can't sleep... think too damn much..

Hi
I'm always over analyzing stuff in my head and think too much it's like my mind won't shut off and I think of one thing then that leads to another and etc.. til everything is piled up and within hours I'm so angry ..paranoid.. upset. Granted I kno it may be the hormones. I'm 8 months pregnant...the father left me at 5 months hasn't spoken to me since.. it just sucks cause I worry and can't seem to relax or get a good night sleep. More or less I over think things and think of the what ifs.. and in the morning I'm sooo tired I don't feel like doing anything the next day. I've tried everything to help my mind shut off.. my doctor even put me on some medication but that's not helping either. I just think about ever day things... or things from the past or anything.
It's ridiculous...I get so mad at myself and yet angry at the the world. I kno the stress isn't good for the baby. I'm trying my best. On top of that the father of the child I think has royally just played mind games with me and has made me feel like I'm nothing but a problem and a burden in ppls lives. He said everything is my fault. Idk how a person can be so cruel and not care about having a child on the way. He cares more about being at the bar and whoring around. I never thought I'd be in this position. Sometimes I feel like I got knocked up by the wrong guy and it's a bittersweet feeling.
It's soo hard to see past things right now and see past the present and into the future. I live with guilt and regret every day because of him. I question myself daily alot and wonder if I deserve to even be here living. Maybe I sound D selfish now to even think that. Idk. I just think too much I suppose
Slynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:58 AM   #2
Woodsimply
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Can't sleep... think too damn much.

It's soo hard to see past things right now and see past the present and into the future.

O yes. I can understand this one right now. Different situation but still applies perfectly.
Mine won't shut off either
Working things through, annoyingly analyzing the situation(s) in our lives, does help us see other views, other perspectives.

This is a hard time for you and it's normal to feel the frustrations you do. Being the holidays, which should be a time of love, acceptance, forgiveness, celebration of family & friends, makes it harder.

Try not to be so hard on yourself. Remember his actions & hurtful words say more about him than they do you.

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
muskiedad
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Sorry it's so tough for you right now. I have always wanted to find that switch in the brain to turn off all the stuff with which the mind races! Follow what Woodsimply said and don't be too hard on yourself.
Hang in there.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:12 PM   #4
Dad1st4boys
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

We all have those times. I lisaten to clasical music or other easy, soft music. It puts me to sleep. My brain follows the music and stops wondering off....

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 01:17 AM   #5
KarenP
I am New

KarenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I take a supplement calle melatonin that helps me get to sleep really fast.
KarenP is offline   Reply With Quote