Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey doing it in front of everyone! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Baby's First Year

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Virgo69 Female
A Cuddly Porcupine

Virgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
woot doing it in front of everyone!

Well,

I saw her warming up for it the last month or so as her ability to stand holding onto furniture has improved, and she has recklessly let go with both hands and managed to stand for about as long as you need to stay on the bull for the ride to count and then....

at her first birthday party she did it...in front of all our guests...she took her first 3 steps on her own...not holding onto anything...girl loves an audience now

and the next day another three steps on her own...to Mommy

so soon, very soon, I should be shedding a few pounds chasing my walking child around the house.

Yeah, big round of applause for my little girl!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #2
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: doing it in front of everyone!

Yay! She is up and running! Let the games begin!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
Mommyofone Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Mommyofone has a brilliant futureMommyofone has a brilliant futureMommyofone has a brilliant future

yeah! im so excited for you i remember how excited i was when n was doing that... and then... he learned to run... so next thing you know you will be running around jumping over sofas and coffee tables.... ive impressed myself...
Old 07-15-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
MommyLuvs21 Female
Parent on Board

MommyLuvs21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwwwwwwwww!! That is so exciting!!! Gosh..it seems like my little one took her first steps just yesterday now she's about to be 4!! How cute! Glad your guests got to see it too! I'm sure they loved it!
MommyLuvs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:11 AM   #5
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

So cool, Seems like yesterday my oldest was toddling along, now he is running 3 4 miles a day weight lifting and getting ready for Football season. And his brothers are right behind him, yelling and screaming all the way......
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.......
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #7
YJL279 Female
Pray Until Smthng happens

YJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Need I say More?

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France
YJL279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute

yay!!! that is great
Old 12-29-2010, 01:40 AM   #9
Virgo69 Female
A Cuddly Porcupine

Virgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyofone View Post
yeah! im so excited for you i remember how excited i was when n was doing that... and then... he learned to run... so next thing you know you will be running around jumping over sofas and coffee tables.... ive impressed myself...
I know this is an old thread, but this comment has always stuck we me and now that little one seems to have a turbo feature and can go from 0-60 in 2.5 seconds I do find myself doing acrobatics that I didn't think I still had in me.

I think I have lept over more playground equipment and furniture in a single bound than superman ever did.

And I thought I'd never start shedding that pregnancy weight....boy was I wrong...run little one run...mommy wants to fit in her old jeans!