Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Tandem stroller suggestions? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Baby's First Year

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-08-2015, 09:27 AM   #1
Mimimary Female
I am New

Mimimary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tandem stroller suggestions?

Hello friends,
does anyone of you have experience with a tandem stroller? Until now I had the baby in a sling and the older one in the buggy but she is starting to become too heavy for me to carry all the time. And Tim is unfortunately not really happy to walk longer distances so I am looking for a tandem stroller. I have seen very nice ones on http://www.prams.net , I especially like the Knorr baby tandem but as I have a tight budget I really want to make sure that it is good. Does anyone have experience with this stroller or any other suggestions?
Thank you for your help!
Mimimary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:01 PM   #2
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Tandem stroller suggestions?

I haven't had a baby for a while, and im sure things have changed. But Here is some threads of discussions to read up on, till someone come along.

Our Custom Google search for the network
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner...ler&gsc.page=1

and alexmichele07 is our wonderful car seat guru.
http://singlefamilyvoices.com/forum/...ad.php?t=12789
but she been super busy maybe she'll pop back in and help ya.

hope that helped a bit

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I like this one, but i have no experience with it, sorry, however, i will say i like the dual purpose ones, so that you can jog or run or do a power walk, not just stroll... but that's me.

this looks nice
a Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller, and it has options that can add to it, like a car adapter, snack tray, baby carriage attachment.
http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jogger-Do...ngleparents-20

sorry , i probably confused you more...

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

his is 280 schwinn
http://www.target.com/p/schwinn-arro...ot=medium_1_35

this also has additional options, like a car seat adapter
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:03 PM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

They are evil! Lol. I was in Disneyland and I was literally cursing a blue streak at these things. Omg. I am sure they are great for moms, but they take up so much room and are hard to move and move around. I actually got quite vocal about how they were creations of satan----

I know, not helpful------ but maybe funny? It really is meant as sarcastic funny . Truthful sarcastic funny.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:11 PM   #4
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSL View Post
They are evil! Lol. I was in Disneyland and I was literally cursing a blue streak at these things. Omg. I am sure they are great for moms, but they take up so much room and are hard to move and move around. I actually got quite vocal about how they were creations of satan----

I know, not helpful------ but maybe funny? It really is meant as sarcastic funny . Truthful sarcastic funny.

ur a hoot, LoL
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:26 AM   #5
Mimimary Female
I am New

Mimimary is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you MotherBoard, I don't know why I didn't find the threads with the search I will have a look and see what people have suggested there.

And LSL haha I know what you mean some of them look reaaaally bulky! :O
Mimimary is offline   Reply With Quote