Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Lying sack of sh**. Nothing new. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
curse Lying sack of sh**. Nothing new.

So my ex and I were supposed to have our contempt hearing today about his unpaid child support. It snowed, but it wasn't bad or anything. I drove to work over an hour away. and did hiring paperwork and then left to take care of the contempt thing with no issue with road conditions at all. I get a voicemail from the court clerk that says my ex called in and said his county is in a level 2 snow emergency and so he won't be making it (despite having to come to pick up R in Level 3 snow emergencies before against my wishes). He talked to the magistrate personally (with NO INPUT FROM ME) and they postponed the hearing to over a month later (in the MIDDLE OF THE WORK DAY when MOST people WORK). Picked the date without me, I was not involved in the process at ALL.

The court didn't even verify there was a snow emergency in his area.
I checked. There isn't. There isn't one even in any of the counties he would have had to drive through. I documented with screenshots.

Just more of the same I guess.
No faith in the system at all at this point. My ex is gaming it successfully while he owes his son $9,147 plus owing me over $600 in medical bills now.

Contempt is now April 29.

He called me to gloat about it.
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: Lying sack of shit. Nothing new.

UGH!! SO frustrated for you. Him calling to gloat is disgusting. ARG. I am mad right with you!!
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
cf829 Female

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

He apparently even tried to tell the court not to call me because "I wouldn't answer a strange phone number".

Because what I really want to do is answer his call. Obviously.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

What a jerk.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #5
zomom Female
Sweet & Sassy

zomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Ggggrrrrrrrr...so frustrating! Karma will catch up to him though.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #6
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Bastage!! Hate when they do stuff like that!!!

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
cf829 Female

Karma better run him over with a bus. I don't think the magistrate will appreciate his lie, though, when I show him there was no snow emergency and my ex lied his arse off.

I cried at first out of sheer anger and frustration and inability to do anything.

We really need to be moving due to my job and this house feeling small with a toddler running around wreaking havoc and a new baby in our plans in the next year or so now that I have a job.

That money could be growing in a bank account for the down payment on our dream house (we've been eying it for some time) so R can have a nicer home with a bigger yard and his own playroom.

Mostly, though, I just wanted him to have to answer for his not supporting his son.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Think of it as yet another month he will be in arrears. I'm sorry, surprised you didn't scream from frustration on that one!!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
cf829 Female

RM I am trying to do that but right now I am still so mad I am just sitting here with steam coming out of my head.

When my ex had the audacity to call I told him I did not want to speak to him but that his games are going to get him and he will be very sorry when he lands in jail for nonpayment of a court order, someday, somehow. He chuckled and said that'll be the day. I said I'd buy him some soap on a rope for when he needed it

I mean do these judges even look at the numbers and think what that could mean to somebody???

If I wasn't married to J I don't know how I'd be in a position to find and pay for more expensive daycare in our new area. If I were still a single mom that money or lack thereof could have made or broken me!!!

They just don't think about the impact sometimes, I don't think. They are removed from the daily realities of people in court.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

I hope you can prove the snow situation and show he delayed under false pretenses. His lies to a judge will mean more to his lies to you!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #11
cf829 Female

Yep as soon as I heard that was his excuse muskie, I went to EVERY county he drives through and the county he lives in's sheriff snow alert webpages and took screenshots, with dates and times, of their snow alert status. ALL of them said NO SNOW ALERT AT THIS TIME. And they are updated in real time, so it shows previous ones from weeks before, so it's not like I was looking at an old screen or something.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #12
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Good. I hope the judge will look at it and see the level of integrity this idiot has!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #13
scottrfab Male
Active Board Parent

scottrfab is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, I've dealt with some stupid stuff with my ex, but now I'm grateful compared to this. I'm sorry you have to deal with that evil jerk. Karma better come around, and quickly.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #14
cf829 Female

Haha Scott I'm glad I could give you some perspective! Lol
Old 03-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Lying sack of sh**. Nothing new.

Justice moves slow. But what makes this intolerable is his attitude. Do you have a phone that you can record on? And do you know if your state is a 1 party consent to record? If it does, I would so start recording my phone conversations with him.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I agree, his call to you afterwards is nothing but sickening!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #17
cf829 Female

I can't believe he tried to convince the court not to call me and just let him handle it. Clearly they did not read our case f ile. Sickened me to hear the court clerk go "Dad called, he's not going to be able to make it". Not Mr. Ex or even the defendant but "Dad" . What a sick joke.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #18
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

psychopaths should be marked and tagged so they are easy identifiable to the normal functioning society. {{{Hugs}}} Stand your ground and protect the kids.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherBoard View Post
psychopaths should be marked and tagged so they are easy identifiable to the normal functioning society. {{{Hugs}}} Stand your ground and protect the kids.
Forehead stamp...just sayin

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #20
JoieDeVivre Female
On the Board

JoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant future

ARGH. That's so frustrating...but like Re-Mom said...try to look on the brightside...it's one more month of CS arrears in your favor. My ex has made a stink about CS for years. I've even reminded him of the process by which he can have it reviewed, but he hasn't requested a review. Why, I have no idea. But each month that goes by, the amount stacks up higher (he hasn't paid in 11 months)...their stupidity and lack of integrity could be our children's gain.
JoieDeVivre is offline   Reply With Quote