Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Situation with my sons girlfriend?? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Dating & Relationships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 09-30-2017, 10:31 PM   #1
SOULLESSBEING Female
I am New

SOULLESSBEING is an unknown quantity at this point
humm Situation with my sons girlfriend??

Both she and my son are 25 and have been together for just over 9 years.I received an e-mail from someone who has sent me evidence that she has been cheating on him for the past 5 years with his BFF. Ive had this info for about 4 years now.I talked with her about it and She convinced me and his sister to not say anything . Most of the time it happens it when hes out of town town or at work. I know that she cheated on him last night. I have NO idea how to handle this. Hey Parents out there should I say anything to my son or just let it work itself out and he will figure it out soon enough?
SOULLESSBEING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 04:52 PM   #2
DaddyCakes Male
The Other White Meat!

DaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: Situation with my sons girlfriend??

Hi There,
If he finds out that you knew and did nothing and said nothing to him, you may see a very angry child.

Beware of the potential backlash if and when it hits the fan.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #3
SOULLESSBEING Female
I am New

SOULLESSBEING is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCakes View Post
Hi There,
If he finds out that you knew and did nothing and said nothing to him, you may see a very angry child.

Beware of the potential backlash if and when it hits the fan.
You think so??
SOULLESSBEING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:48 PM   #4
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

I would tell him. Your loyalty is to your son first and foremost. If something needs to be hidden and kept in the shadows, it's not worth hiding.
What is to be gained by hiding it? If she cheats now, what else is she up to that you don't know?
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote