Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Not holding my breath!!!! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 08-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
hhays76 Female
Parent on Board

hhays76 is an unknown quantity at this point
whoopdedoo Not holding my breath!!!!

So, my ex has court today in his state for the enforcement issue. Wish I could be there to see what happens, but I can't afford it and I have to work. I am sure he will get a slap on the wrist and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! This is the 3rd continuance, so who knows what will happen!! I really though he would make a payment last week or this week to make himself look good. Nope! Still nothing!! I have so much anger I need to be rid of!!!! It really p's me off that here I am selling pretty much everything I own (not the kids stuff) to try and get school stuff and survive, I work full time also!!! Here he is working, making 14 an hr and he gets a check for his daughter !! He wants to whine to the kids (when he actually calls) about how he has no money and he can barely take care of his daughter, and WAH WAH WAH!!!! The last time he told me that, I said AWWWWW, at least you only have 1, I have 4!!!!! GEEZ!!!!!! No offense to the men on here, but DAMN, MEN can be babies!!!! LOL ;D Will let ya know IF I find out anything!! I am done venting now!!!
hhays76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Not holding my breath!!!!

You might be surprised- after my ex managed to put his off, and wrangle a public defender out of it, he was slapped with a jail sentence (suspended), a purge, and a seek work order.
They also basically told him "too bad" and said he had the ability to make the income he had told his bank he was making to get a loan!

I would not let him discuss such things with the kids.... not sure how but I'd say something!
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
hhays76 Female
Parent on Board

Idk CF, I swear this man can BS his way out of he$$!!!!! LOL He gets away with everything, never any penalty's!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Well maybe so, I don't know, but my ex put up a lot of BS. It probably helped I was there to contradict him though.
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
hhays76 Female
Parent on Board

Glad it worked out for you!!! Heck the last time I took him to court over some harmful situations he put the boys in, his gf and him contradicted each other!!!! Still got it thrown out!!! LOL I know one day it will catch up to him!!! I also know he is missing out on ALOT of awesome moments and memories and he will never be able to get that time back! Even if sometimes life seems so unfair!!! So, no matter what I am the winner