Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey I'd like to take a moment of silence - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-18-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
MochaMom Female
Parent on Board

MochaMom has a brilliant futureMochaMom has a brilliant futureMochaMom has a brilliant futureMochaMom has a brilliant futureMochaMom has a brilliant future
Unhappy I'd like to take a moment of silence

to remember my child support. It is no longer. I will always remember it fondly. Somehow we'll have to move on and learn to live without the comfort of knowing it is there. May it rest in peace.
MochaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: I'd like to take a moment of silence

R.I.P CS

I know I have come to enjoy it the time to time that it comes, and what little comes. It has become my emergency money Which happens often, but thankfully not in large financial quantities

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:23 PM   #3
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Pray for mine...I recently attempted to give it CPR but I have yet to see the money where the mouth is...

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #4
Savwy1980 Female
On the Board

Savwy1980 has a brilliant futureSavwy1980 has a brilliant futureSavwy1980 has a brilliant future

Hahaha BlueMoon. Pray for mine also. It seems to lose its rhythm quite often.

RIP CS.
Savwy1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I look forward to the day CS is dead here. I have hopes it will lessen the drama. But with the Motherthing I doubt it. A least the Legal aspect will be done.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #6
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Just wanted to chime in and sing along with the chorus. Hope you are doing ok MM! It's nice to see you back.
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #7
JoieDeVivre Female
On the Board

JoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant future
Question Re: I'd like to take a moment of silence

LMAO Now, that's funny. My divorce was Sept 2010 and the CS stopped in April 2012, when his parents tearfully told me that they didn't have the money to pay it for him anymore. He's 46...
JoieDeVivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:58 PM   #8
mometo2 Female
I am New

mometo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG. I haven't seen a dime since September 2012. My 46 year old ex lives with his parents but they think that feeding the kids every other weekend and buying them clothes is all he/they should have to pay. Court tomorrow, to prove them wrong!
mometo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #9
zomom Female
Sweet & Sassy

zomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Feel lucky you got any at all...

You'll be fine
Old 06-19-2014, 07:02 PM   #10
DaddyCakes Male
The Other White Meat!

DaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomom View Post
Feel lucky you got any at all...

You'll be fine
I can sympathise with ya ZM.

I'm waiting for an order to be issued.

then maybe...just Maybe...
Old 06-20-2014, 02:05 AM   #11
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Aw yes... let's see... mine keeps accumulating... so I don't know what you would call it. it has not terminated --- it just kind of is MIA... always.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Oh, wait.. I just looked at my online checking... 16.07 just magically appeared. Think I will go have lunch.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #12
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

I envy that you could count on it that long.... I think the last time I saw $$ was $100 in April.
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #13
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Update on CS here. When we 1st divorced CS was $30.00 for 4 boys. Now it's $300 for 2... seems each time we go to court it goes up.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:04 AM   #14
mommarose Female
Setting New Standards

mommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond repute

ok, that was just funny....sad, but funny BTW Mocha, arent you the mom who lives near me? Im in Madison Heights.
mommarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:03 AM   #15
talukdar Male
Banned For Spam

talukdar is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, peoples are having very very different thoughts and posts at this thread. They are saying it's funny, also they are saying it's sad. Really an odd combination.
talukdar is offline   Reply With Quote