Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey How can he do this? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-19-2014, 05:03 AM   #1
mommabird65 Female
I am New

mommabird65 is an unknown quantity at this point
humm How can he do this?

I am dissabled and my ex has inputted an income for me BUT I DONOT get social security due to the fact I was not working for 5 of the last 10 yrs before i applied, I was injured in 04 and was not released until 06.....how can i have the inputed income removed? or can I? He reduced support when my daughter became of age and went to college in 11 it was then that he inputed the income (we have 2 children) I didnt have a dr. then ( i couldnt afford one) what papers would i need to prove my dissabilty to the judge? the denial letter from ss? dr. statement? I HAVE NO ATTORNEY FOR CS...
mommabird65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: How can he do this?

What are you living on? If you are recieveing any kind of social services then they will be able to provide income info on you....if he claims you are getting income they don't know about he better be able to prove it.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

It is absolutely legally correct, and according to state and federal guidelines that income is imputed at at least minimum wage levels. If you are the custodial parent, you have to have some income/money you are raising your daughter on. In shared income states, housing, food stamps, TANF all count. If your income is less than minimum wage, then usually it is due to disability and there are rebuttal factors that you can assert that lowers the inputed wage. However, a denial letter from SSI is not going to help you. That means the government denies there is a reason for you not being able to work.

You do have a right to a review every 35 months. You can do this through the child support division.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
mommabird65 Female
I am New

mommabird65 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live off the current rate of support, i donot qualify for tanf or even medicaid as i have 686 in support, yeah just a few bux above the ga limits ( should have moved to another state i guess) but i do get stamps.....will the dr. statements be proof for a judge? im just trying to find out what would be the best option....thank you for the replies...
mommabird65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:54 PM   #5
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

What you need to do is call child support enforcement and ask them what they need for proof. Only that division knows what it accepts and what it does not.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:07 AM   #6
talukdar Male
Banned For Spam

talukdar is an unknown quantity at this point

Your doctors papers are enough I guess. To tell you a truth, I don't see any wrong from what's your ex doing. Sorry.
talukdar is offline   Reply With Quote