Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey new to the board and to being a single parent - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Massachusetts

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-15-2004, 03:45 PM   #1
rysmom0508
I am New

rysmom0508 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
just wanted to introduce myself. I've only been a single parent since dec 23rd when my world was turned upside down b/c of my husband's actions. we aren't divorced, but i'm afraid we're headed down that road.
I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who is the center of my life. I teach 8th grade, and am currently going for my masters in education. I look forward to getting to know those on the board.
rysmom0508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 03:45 PM   #2
rysmom0508
I am New

rysmom0508 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
just wanted to introduce myself. I've only been a single parent since dec 23rd when my world was turned upside down b/c of my husband's actions. we aren't divorced, but i'm afraid we're headed down that road.
I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who is the center of my life. I teach 8th grade, and am currently going for my masters in education. I look forward to getting to know those on the board.
rysmom0508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:35 PM   #3
Ariesmom3
Parent on Board

Ariesmom3 is an unknown quantity at this point

HELLO,
I am a 26yr old single omm of 3 young girls.\I am from way far though Arizona.. I know you posted in a topic that was intended for somone nearer to you.. but I thought I would write a quick hello..how are ya... And welcome.. This is a great site.. Lots of willing listeners.. and unconditional support...
I also wanted to say I'm sorry/or/Congradulations on the end of your relationship. I know it can be hard.. But if you look at it differently like congradulations you can come to realise how inpowering it is.. To live alone.. Do it your self.. AND.. raise a child..
My favorite saying is
Love should enhance your life...
NOt control..
Or...
Define it...
Hope to talk with you agian..
Old 03-14-2004, 11:53 PM   #4
Polina
I am New

Polina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

well, I am very new to this site myself. I am not yet a parent but expecting to become in October. Just recently graduated last May, trying to figure out where am I going. I am located very close to Boston, and would be more then happy to talk/meet anyone for a new friendship. Thanks!
Polina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:53 PM   #5
keeshonden2003
I am New

keeshonden2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rysmom0508:
[qb]Hi,
I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who is the center of my life. I teach 8th grade, and am currently going for my masters in education. I look forward to getting to know those on the board.[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nullHi Hopes things are starting to look up for you. My life was turned every direction since Feb. Probably the basic same reasons yours was. But...at least I'm from Mass so it's someone a bit closer....and I work at a school...just 6 more weeks of work a matter of fact. If you're still looking just for someone to talk to please let me know. I'd love to chat.
thanks Karyl
keeshonden2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 12:51 PM   #6
Cheryl72
I am New

Cheryl72 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rysmom0508:
[qb]Hi,
I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who is the center of my life. I teach 8th grade, and am currently going for my masters in education. I look forward to getting to know those on the board.[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Cheryl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 12:53 PM   #7
Cheryl72
I am New

Cheryl72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am new to this board too - just discovered it today. I am a single Mom to a boy that turned 2 today, and am expecting in October, 2004. Things are pretty tough right now, but I am hoping to find some single parent friends here....I live South of Boston right now.

Welcome, nice to see other MA people here! Let me know if anyone here would like to chat sometime!

Cheryl
Cheryl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:27 PM   #8
keeshonden2003
I am New

keeshonden2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheryl72:
[qb]Hi,

I am new to this board too - just discovered it today. I am a single Mom to a boy that turned 2 today, and am expecting in October, 2004. Things are pretty tough right now, but I am hoping to find some single parent friends here....I live South of Boston right now.

Welcome, nice to see other MA people here! Let me know if anyone here would like to chat sometime!

Cheryl[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
keeshonden2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 02:36 PM   #9
BeantownRiss
I am New

BeantownRiss is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by keeshonden2003:
[QB][/QB] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi. My name is Marissa, I moved here to Boston in Jan. I have a 3 year-old boy named Jacob. I am really looking to meet some friends, to hang out with, babysit, and who understand what I am going through. I dont get out ever and find it hard to meet people in my neighborhood (Dorchester). Write me back if you would like to talk!
BeantownRiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 11:02 AM   #10
BeantownRiss
I am New

BeantownRiss is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheryl72:
[qb]Hi,

Cheryl[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Cheryl,
I am a single mom in Boston...Would love to talk and get to know you, I have a 3 year old boy...
Marissa
BeantownRiss is offline   Reply With Quote