Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey I'm hoppin' mad now!!!! - Page 2 - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #46
zomom Female
Sweet & Sassy

zomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: I'm hoppin' mad now!!!!

The summons and complaint is good for 3 years. When the 3 years is up it will be dismissed and a new one is filed, thus this really could go on forever with no resolve. What a flawed system.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

All the while no order for support is issued.
Poor Z.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:10 AM   #47
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

in the early to mid 90's, as much as it &^%$ its better today then it was when I first started.

Then you had to get an attorney and keep bringing him back to family court.

~ If I had the money to get an attorney then I would not had needed to go to court to establish or enforce or request he be served or to do reviews.

Child support enforcement was a hidden thing, that was used for welfare recipients. Now a days one can pay a fee and use the service to.

so if you are on assistant, or without child support would need it, they are dogs with a bone getting it.

hang tough i think once established they will date it from when you first filed.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:09 AM   #48
talukdar Male
Banned For Spam

talukdar is an unknown quantity at this point

You looks like very very very angry. I thought people mumble their speech when they are angry. You proved that people not only mumble their word but also their letters when they write while they are angry.
talukdar is offline   Reply With Quote