Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Why do Interstate actions take so long? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #1
DaddyCakes Male
The Other White Meat!

DaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With SupportDaddyCakes Is Rocken These Boards With Support
curse Why do Interstate actions take so long?

This whole thing started back in Feb of 2014.

I know what they had figured out but aparently the interstate process takes way too long. Saw an agreed on order that we had to sign last fall and now I get a letter stating that they need new income and expense information because someone screwed up on the calculations.

So this means I have to take time off from work to take the paperwork down to the DCSS office...then they send it on to the other state, who then recalculates andf this means that I may see something by New Years!

The CS when it starts finally coming in is going to be banked for emergencies, air fares, amusements, and other activities.
Old 04-14-2015, 05:42 PM   #2
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Why do Interstate actions take so lo

I'm guessing because gov't is involved..........
I feel the pain too!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:39 AM   #3
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

As President Reagan said The most feared words in the English language are We're from the government and we are here to help. Which translates into a lot of red tape. An elephant is nothing more than a Mouse Built to government specifications

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:32 AM   #4
JoieDeVivre Female
On the Board

JoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant futureJoieDeVivre has a brilliant future

I feel your pain! Be glad you're not dealing with international CS enforcement. Our office in CO doesn't even have data fields to accommodate an international address. I first requested enforcement in April of 2012...they still haven't been able to enforce wage garnishment yet. Sigh.
JoieDeVivre is offline   Reply With Quote