Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey no payment in three years - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-09-2015, 09:37 PM   #1
mommy22 Female
Board Member

mommy22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no payment in three years

I am trying to understand if there is anyway to get help with this if no payment has never been made in three years. I provided address and SS# but last I checked they cannot find him. At this point, I am wondering if it is best to just drop this and just get a full custody agreement since I do not have one. My sons father hasn't even called him in a year!
mommy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:29 PM   #2
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: no payment in three years

What do you think full custody is? And what do you mean by full custody?

Do you have an established support order? Or are you trying to get one? Do you know where he works?

If you have an established order how much is he in arrears? Have you thought about taking him to court for contempt? It is a fairly easy process.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:22 AM   #3
mustang2008 Female
Parent on Board

mustang2008 has a brilliant futuremustang2008 has a brilliant futuremustang2008 has a brilliant future

Why did you wait 3 years? I agree with LSL. This is a pretty easy process to start, so maybe you need to get a formal process started.
mustang2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:39 PM   #4
mommy22 Female
Board Member

mommy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had an order placed for three years. He just never pays!
mommy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #5
txmom512 Female
On the Board

txmom512 has a brilliant futuretxmom512 has a brilliant futuretxmom512 has a brilliant futuretxmom512 has a brilliant future

If you don't have a current address, keep doing those internet searches until you can find one. Keep child support in place, if you find a current address, contact your child support office. Until then, just go on with your life.

My d's dad didn't bother either. I kept searching, got an address, sent it to the AG's office, and started getting child support, when d was 14... He didn't pay for 14 years, worked under the table until then, and his arrearages just kept adding up. He's going to be paying me for the rest of his life I think. He's still sporadic about it, but if he has a legitimate job, they still garnish wages.

And he still has only seen d twice, when he left when she was 5 weeks old, and when she met him when she was 7 (she's 19 now).
txmom512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 03:58 PM   #6
MerryAnn Female
On the Board

MerryAnn is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with LSL.
MerryAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:59 AM   #7
MerryAnn Female
On the Board

MerryAnn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. What's up?
Old 09-23-2016, 04:01 AM   #8
Juliesingle Male
I am New

Juliesingle is an unknown quantity at this point

A Grant is money you receive that you don’t have to pay back. It is essentially “free money”. SINGLE PARENTS AND STUDENTS HELP NETWORK Worldwide Grants are available to students and Single Parents In the United States of America, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa. SINGLE PARENTS AND STUDENTS HELP NETWORK have their own students, Single Parents and Immigrants financial assistance programs. You are required to click on the official web portal link below to apply for the on going annual single parents help network Grant

http://107.151.3.66/~singleparents or www.single-parents-help.pe.hu
Juliesingle is offline   Reply With Quote