Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey New to board.....just want to say hi! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Massachusetts

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-15-2004, 12:18 PM   #1
apoots77
I am New

apoots77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself. My name is April. I live in southeastern MA with my 3 children, Jason, Geoffrey and Caitlyn. I read what another member wrote about how it is difficult to be a single parent in Massachusetts and it is so true! I only have one close friend who has a child. All of my friends from high school have moved on with their lives and I don't see or hear from many of them. It's hard to be so isolated.

Anyway, I am very interested in a babysitting exchange. I definitely don't have the money to pay anyone to babysit. But, as I'm sure you all know, it's difficult bringing the kids to your own appointments and such. So, if anyone wants to further discuss it, send me an email! :-)

Talk to ya soon!
April
apoots77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 01:27 PM   #2
Candace
Board Member

Candace is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi April,
Welcome ,I live in Missouri so I can't help you very much in that area. There alot of great people here and I am sure someone con help ya out. So good luck and I wish you the best.
Candace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #3
Codysmom
Board Member

Codysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi April.
I live in Southern NH but my bf lives in Mass and I cant wait until he moves up here. Its so expensive there. We have one child and he is 14 months.

~~Becky~~
Codysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:04 AM   #4
BeantownRiss
I am New

BeantownRiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by apoots77:
[qb]Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself. My name is April. I live in southeastern MA with my 3 children, Jason, Geoffrey and Caitlyn. I read what another member wrote about how it is difficult to be a single parent in Massachusetts and it is so true! I only have one close friend who has a child. All of my friends from high school have moved on with their lives and I don't see or hear from many of them. It's hard to be so isolated.

Anyway, I am very interested in a babysitting exchange. I definitely don't have the money to pay anyone to babysit. But, as I'm sure you all know, it's difficult bringing the kids to your own appointments and such. So, if anyone wants to further discuss it, send me an email! :-)

Talk to ya soon!
April[/qb]
Hi April,
I am in Boston and would love to chat with you. I have a 3 year old boy, Jacob. Write me back if you want to talk
Marissa
BeantownRiss is offline   Reply With Quote