Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey A song for the Christian parents - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Religion / Spirituality

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default A song for the Christian parents

If you're a Christian parent... I heard this song for the first time and it literally made me break down and cry as I was driving. It just really touched me on so many levels... as a Christian mom with really no earthly person to hold me up when I struggle, it left me feeling a little hurt. But at the same time it was still comforting to know that even though I can't fall into the arms of someone I can see, I can always lean on God and He will be there to hold me up no matter what.

Sanctus Real, Lean On Me
alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: A song for the Christian parents

Very nice. My daily Prayer is that God will Lead, Guide and Direct me and my sons.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Thanks for sharing. Nice to see prayer in song

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

should i say hear...
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
normajean-sugar Female
board hopless romantic

Location: originally Pa..but Arizona is home is now. Gosh it is beautiful here :)
normajean-sugar is an unknown quantity at this point

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Wow what a great song! Sort of bittersweet listening to it.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 PM   #6
Virgo69 Female
A Cuddly Porcupine

Virgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

I go with, God watch over me and protect me. Also what I say to my daughter every night when I lay her down to sleep in her crib.