Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey One of my anchors. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Religion / Spirituality

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 01-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default One of my anchors.

"If you follow this advice, and if God directs you to do so, then you will be able to endure the pressures" (Exodus 18:23 NLT).

Even if others have betrayed you and are not trustworthy, You can always trust in GOD.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: One of my anchors.

thank you.
Love is = trust
and God is trust
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Amen Dad..........sometimes I forget this.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
littlefoot_223 Female
Board Beacon Parent

littlefoot_223 has a spectacular aura about

I concure!
littlefoot_223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Very Good Dad
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #6
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

This is one I must remind myself of quite often......an know that I am doing the right things.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #7
acraisydaisy
Parent on Board

acraisydaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

a great reminder! ty
acraisydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #8
Dad1st4boys Male

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

A good reminder every now and then helps.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #9
acraisydaisy
Parent on Board

acraisydaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite was in the Book of Mark...I can't quote it word for word...but it was something like...God can move mountians if you already believe....now I am going to have to and check it out......this should be good to get me back into reading my Book...ty
acraisydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
Dad1st4boys Male

http://www.jrsbible.info/bible.htm
http://biblos.com/

These are handy sites.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
Borealis Male
Board Blazen Parent

Borealis is on a distinguished road

"Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.
50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him. 51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine's sword and drew it from the scabbard. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:34 PM   #12
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
"Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.
50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him. 51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine's sword and drew it from the scabbard. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword.
Huh?
Old 02-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
Borealis Male
Board Blazen Parent

It's David. He slew the giant, Goliath. Knew he could do it, had confidence. And he really prevailed. The whole enemy army ran. He was a shepard boy and went up against a hardened warrior.

You can do anything with God!

It's one of my favorite passages.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #14
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Ok, I thought maybe you just had something against uncircumcised Philistines

I got you, faith that moves mountains and slays giants.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
Borealis Male
Board Blazen Parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by idig View Post
Ok, I thought maybe you just had something against uncircumcised Philistines

I got you, faith that moves mountains and slays giants.
____ no girlfriend, snap, just giants!

Yeah Baby huge giants with no fear, Smoted. By a diminutive young man that simply believed.