Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey The blessing of having one parent - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Religion / Spirituality

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 09-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
roofless Male
I am New

roofless is an unknown quantity at this point
dance The blessing of having one parent

In my spiritual development, I have found that my greatest blessings have come from only having one parent. Where many people saw something missing I saw room for Divine intervention. The Bible teaches that God's strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. In other words God comes and enters those seemingly empty places and fills us with all the fullness we are willing to receive. Below is a post that describes some of what I have learned from being influenced by single mothers.

http://seriouslytripping.com/2013/08...-fathers-body/
roofless is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Resources: youngrobin.com