Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey The Fatherhood Commission - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents Around the World > United Kingdom

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 10-07-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
TheChildrensSoc Female
I am New

TheChildrensSoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Fatherhood Commission

Greetings, Dads.

We have done research that proves paternal relationships have major impact on a child's well-being and self-esteem.

Just to put something into perspective: Almost half (46%) of young people hardly ever talk to their fathers about important things, and 28% of children completely lose contact with their fathers three years after their parents separate.

The Children’s Society is working to help fathers and children develop closer relationships. Our aim is to reduce problems as children grow older. Your views can help us.

The Fatherhood Commission aims to gather evidence from a range of children, professional and the general public, to present a child centred case for the importance of fatherhood.

Take just 5 minutes to give your views:
TheChildrensSoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
Sprinklergal Female
Parent on Board

Sprinklergal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Fatherhood Commission

Well I am not a dad..but I know that the relationships our daughters get in when they get older will be based on the relationship she had with her father..

what a cool experiment..and what great information they will gain..thanks for sharing..
Sprinklergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, if it was up to me, I'd still be in a relationship with my kids.

But the would have nothing to do with that

Dawg
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:39 AM   #4
Jamie's_Mum Female
English & proud

Jamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond repute

Dawg, some women are just es
Jamie's_Mum is offline   Reply With Quote