Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey New single mom with 5 week old Son :) - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 40 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
annielavone Female
I am New

annielavone is an unknown quantity at this point
worship New single mom with 5 week old Son :)

Hi, I am so new to motherhood, I am going to be 42 years old in July and this is my first child! He came to me by a surprise! I was diagnosed infertile in my early 20s and therefore never thought I would or could get pregnant BUT surprise surprise! a week after my 41st Bday I conceived my son Joshua Cole! He is the best thing that happened to me and a true gift from GOD! I am single, new to the Palm Beach County area in Florida and would love to meet some friends and eventually meet in person! I am going through some anxietys depression and been very lonely! I currently live with my Parents as for they are helping me out, Thank God for them! I am a fun outgoing big hearted woman and love to talk! I do love being a new Mommy it's just I would love to meet single mothers who are going through same experience as I am or just relate to what I am going through! Thanks for reading! Annie )
annielavone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Jamie's_Mum Female
English & proud

Jamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New single mom with 5 week old Son :

Hello Annie and welcome
Old 06-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
luv4kids Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

luv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant future

Welcome! Yes we all go through those anxiety moments. you feel overwhelmed and lonely and tired. hang in there though! it's worth it all in the end
luv4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
Katherine89 Female
Parent on Board

Katherine89 has a brilliant futureKatherine89 has a brilliant futureKatherine89 has a brilliant futureKatherine89 has a brilliant futureKatherine89 has a brilliant future

Welcome! and congrats on your little boy
Katherine89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
annielavone Female
I am New

annielavone is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: New single mom with 5 week old Son :

Hello and thanks for your welcomes!
annielavone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:48 AM   #6
mykidisfirst Female
Social Director

mykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant future

Welcome Annie! Nice to meet you.
mykidisfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #7
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Hello and welcome!! glad you found us!
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:30 AM   #8
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Welcome Annie!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
JuliansMommy Female
Board Member

JuliansMommy is infamous around these partsJuliansMommy is infamous around these parts

Congrats, Annie. I, too, had my first child when I was 43. What a surprise! He is almost 2 years old. What a gem. I think it's great being a first time mom at this age. I wish I could have more.
JuliansMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #10
Robin Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Robin has a spectacular aura about

what a wonderful surprise and congrates. Where here when you need us.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #11
zomom Female
Sweet & Sassy

zomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Hi! Congradulations! I had my daughter at 36. I live with my mom and am greatful for her always!! Enjoy that baby, they grow up so quick! Welcome
zomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #12
meljb79 Female
On the Board

meljb79 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats on the lil one!
meljb79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:03 AM   #13
lococast Female
I am New

lococast is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, this is my first time on this baord too. I can't believe how similar our experience! I am 44 and have an 11 month old. I too was told I could not have children. I have been very alone. My family always said they would help, but, they have not been around much. I was alone when they said my baby was dying in my womb and alone when I went to emergency c-section. He is healthy and beautiful! But....no one ever told me how hard it was to do this gig. I am not a baby person, per se, so I really had no clue to even hold this baby or talk to him or to change a diaper. I wish you the best of luck and am here for you. My biggest regret is that I was soooo terrified to be alone with my baby because I didn't know anything about babies that I didn't enjoy him. I was too busy being scared and all knotted up. They grow so fast and I find myself missing my tiny little bittty premie that I used to hold and stare at his little baby faces (which frightened me at the time too because I didn't know what he was doing. I thought he was having seizures or something!) I cried alot! I wanted to be normal again! and I still do, but, I also love being a mom, even if I am old. Romy
lococast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:41 PM   #14
Mama Swan Female
Tree hugger at heart

Mama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Hi Romy, Welcome!

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tse
Mama Swan is offline   Reply With Quote