Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Just So Confused and In Lots Of Pain - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 40 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Singlemom44 Female
I am New

Singlemom44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just So Confused and In Lots Of Pain

Its been 2 years since my hubby has left, and I am in so much pain still. Married for 11 years and out of nowhere he decides he does not want to be married anymore. We are still married legally and I do want to stay in my marriage I do believe in Divorce because of my religious beliefs but I'm getting so tired and weary, and the pain just will not go away. I have obtained a CS order for 1026 but he has now quit his job so now I guess I wont be getting anything, I tried filing for legal separation and to get a waiver and I was denied, that is the only way I am able to ask for temporary alimony. He is also self employed and im assuming they cant take any money from there. I cant afford a attorney, and I am facing eviction from my apartment within the next 3o days, work is slow, I have a small cleaning bizness but due to the economy I have lost 75% of my income, cant pay rent, car repoed, and I had to file Chapter 7 BK in June. I have no $$$$ to move, no family here, and I have a 9 year old son. Because I filed BK everyone has turned me down for a apartment, and I cant keep spending $$$ on credit checks. I pray to God and try to keep the faith, but I am getting weary and I just want to give up. He has moved on with his life with another woman, why cant I just do the same? Why do we have to suffer because of his wrong doings? I dont know where to turn now
Singlemom44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Just So Confused and In Lots Of Pain

I;m sorry you're in so much pain still... it is hard to move on emotionally when not able to move on otherwise. I noticed you have 3 older children...are they living with you or have they all moved out?

Have you checked with your town and state for services? Towns usually offer emergency financial help and state should offer some support, foodstamps, ins if you qualify.

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
zomom Female
Sweet & Sassy

zomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angelzomom Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Just So Confused and In Lots Of Pain

I truly feel your pain, I wish I could offer something that would take some of the hurt away. Your faith seems strong, and I imagine you believe that we are not given more than we can handle. Let out the emotions, greive your loss, and then get down to buisness. I went through my custody on my own. It took alot of research, alot of knocking on doors, phone calls, and prayer.
Have you talked with the local family law facilitator? When I left my X I went into a woman's shelter briefly because he was causing scenes at my mom's and her landlord was point blank about not dealing with any drama-long story short, one of the advocates told me that renters have rights, and evictions could be fought. My tenants didn't pay rent for 6 months, I filed an eveiction and the judge favored for them, have no idea why...it really sucked actually. But, it may help to know there are avenues that can be taken. Hugs to you hun, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Zm