Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Need help and advice NOW! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 40 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Unhappy Need help and advice NOW!

Okay, I need some perspective. Give it to me straight folks, I'm stressed about a situation and people are telling me I'm crazy and justified all at the same time. Gonna list events in sort of a timeline fashion.
SIGH......here goes.
I pick up E once a week after school. Other than that, I pay for her to be picked up by her aftercare place and brought to their facility.
A few moms have repeatedly told me that a woman keeps asking them where E's mom is and looking for a play date with us. This goes on for weeks, but we are really busy and I don't get to see who this is for awhile. I finally meet her and aside from being kinda forward and pushy, she seemed okay. E has SO much going on almost every day that I said we were super busy. E begged me to skip swimming and go to their house. I relented, since E really seemed to want to.
We go to this woman's house. Unbelieveably neat and clean and non-cluttered house. Very bare really...hard to describe, but moreso in that it was hard to believe 3 girls lived there. Girls play okay together, although fought more than I think friends should overall. Later E tells me she taught her how to spell s-e-x and then E wanted to know what it meant to be drunk?!?! ugh. My E is 7, by the way.
Mom insists that we set up weekly playdates. Doesn't believe me when I say she has stuff almost every day. E does, but I juggled stuff since E really seems to want to hang out again. Although, why I don't get if E just gets done telling me she isn't nice to her. What is that about??
We go over another time and this time her daughter really wasn't nice to E and I was kinda annoyed and wouldn't firm up another day and just said I would get back to her, but that we were really busy and she needed to find time to play with her other friends.
Ugh...I don't know. I don't think I can write it all up. It's mostly that this woman now approaches E while she is picked up by the afterschool person and tries to take her from the person TELLING THEM WE HAVE A PLAY DATE ALREADY PLANNED. Of course, the afterschool person doesn't release her (thank G-d) since she wasn't told by ME to do so. She does this so many times (following E and this person to the transport van) that the aftercare person becomes alarmed and notifies her boss, the director.
Other Moms tell me they see her trying to do this repeatedly. I FREAK out. I haven't slept in I can’t tell you how many nights. Just thinking about this. I do have a flair for the dramatic and my mind always goes to the worst possible scenario. I told people to just watch out for her and keep me posted, but I also talked with afterschool and they are aware to not release her.
Note, this woman calls my cell 4 or more times a day insisting on setting another time. I don't think this is normal. She leaves a message usually once a day, but still calls a bunch of times without leaving a message.
I pick up E yesterday at afterschool and both the director and the person that picks her up are alarmed and upset and said they felt like this woman was stalking E and even if she didn't approach them, she stood frozen in a spot and starred at E and the aftercare person the whole time from when she picked her up outside her classroom and walked with her to the van and then watched the van leave. WEIRD, huh... or maybe we are all just over-reacting?? But, who does that? She has 3 kids and a house...and I don't know why I say that other than...um...why bother to watch my kid??
4 calls last night. One message again that we need to firm up a date.
I call her on my OWN this morning and tell her that we are busy Saturday and I tried to really be firm and say that we were never able to do a weekly time every week and that E had a ton of friends that we try to squeeze in when we can and not just one child. DEAD silence on the phone. So...I get chatty when I'm nervous so I kinda repeated myself and said that I was at work and had to go and she said that she wanted to pick up E every Tuesday for me. I thanked her again, but said that I am more comfortable relying on the afterschool place as it was always definite and I had used them for years. She said, "But why? Let us take her." Just kept pushing. So awkward. I don't think the girls play well together....at all. Plus, I am more comfortable with a place I know than with a home I don't and get weird vibes.
Plus, don't you think it's all just..WEIRD???
Oh please tell me your thoughts. I trust you guys and your parent sense.
Thanks for 'listening' if you have gotten this far.
This was written on word first and I didn’t get to post it until today. All that needs to be added was that yesterday she tried to take her, by putting her arms around E and try to walk away with her towards her car all smiley and say, “Want a playdate E? I made brownies!” Her own daughter was with her. I know this because the after school person said she grabbed her back and said, “NO, she is coming with me” and just marched her to the van and put E right in.
I’m freaked.

Idig is the backbone and center for all of us!
Blue lives where I want to live.
AM is the person who keeps me sane.
Lisa is the person who makes dreams real.
Natty inspires me.
Dad and Muskie restored my faith in men.
*Favorite quote from Blue: Sometimes being smart just means you can justify things to yourself more creatively- and better fool others into enabling you.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Need help and advice NOW!

Honestly, I'd call the police on that incident yesterday with the arms around E and walking her away. You are not crazy but this woman is. It may feel strange to call on this, but this woman is escalating and it is uncomfortable for all involved. That is never a good sign. She may simply be a loon trying to find a friend for her kids she never had growing up....but regardless I'd love a little report made on her just in case. They may be able to sort of be there watching at p/u times for a few days in a row....

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

As far as I see it, she tried to physically remove a child from the daycare yesterday without permission and against your wishes.

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

I almost want to say I would involve the local Police. Not normal at all.
The whole sex and drunk thing...your not over reacting at all IMO.
I dont know what else to say other than, yea, I think I would call someone, not sure who. Maybe go talk to a Detective, but this sounds VERY strange to me.

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

If you haven't already, I'd reiterate to E each morning how she will be picked up and that no matter WHAT this woman says... don't do it.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Yes, involve someone!!! Is the School noting these incidents? I would ask them to.

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

If it were somebody she hadn't had a play date with that went up to a her or any child, put their arm around them and said those things trying to coerce the child along with them while moving away from school what would it be called? Call the police.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Oh I read incorrectly thinking this was a daycare place. Have you spoken to the principal yet? I would do that immediately, too.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

[QUOTE=Re-Mom;312832]If it were somebody she hadn't had a play date with that went up to a her or any child, put their arm around them and said those things trying to coerce the child along with them while moving away from school what would it be called? Call the police.[/QUOTE]

The more I think about it..YES!!!

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Wheres D1 when you need him?

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
My Son's Mama Female
Board Blazen Parent

My Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Call the police. Period. If your gut is giving you "ut oh" signals .... LISTEN! You will never be sorry you were overprotective..... but it takes very little to make you sorry for the rest of your life if you don't follow your gut and your gut was right and something bad happens. If you call the police and tell them your story and they tell you it's no big deal.... what's the worst that can happen? Nothing that's what they're there for. If you let it go and this lady is getting more assertive and going so far as to try and take your child KNOWING you've already told her no.... she's not going to stop.
My Son's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #9
comingup4air Female

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

She never goes TO the center, but keeps approaching her when she is walking from the building to her aftercare pickup person about 10 FT away. This time, though she didn't seem to care who was around. I just don't get it. She has been TOLD she can't take E without my permission, but continues to try. So, today the director of the aftercare center is going along for the van ride and will see what happens. But, this woman never does anything when she sees the director. I usually get her on Tuesdays, but the director asked me to switch her schedule a bit to see if anything changes with this woman and is also WAY ready to be all over her and create a scene/draw attention to what is going on so that she may be less likely to do it. She also said if it happens again SHE will tell her she is calling the police right then and there. UGH....I just can't even tell you how I don't need this and don't want this attention on E!

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Mom View Post
If you haven't already, I'd reiterate to E each morning how she will be picked up and that no matter WHAT this woman says... don't do it.
I have definitely done this a TON of times.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Make sure the school knows what is going on, too.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
comingup4air Female

What do I even SAY to the principal. This all happens in a huge mess of kids and parents in a parking lot. I would say several hundred people converge on this area in a short span of time. It's chaotic, to say the least. Also, with many entrances and openings in the gates to get in and out. NOone monitors who comes and goes. But, she is there picking up her own kid.
My gut has been nagging at me since the first play date, but it has been screaming at me since the after school people told me they were very concerned and saw her watching E and now the trying to take her?? But, again...it's not like she appears all nutso and weird, she is all smiles and sweet. That's kinda messing with my head.
The previous post about regretting NOT doing something is the nagging thought that is constantly with me. But, what if I'm wrong and she is just not harmful, but really weird and I involve the police and it turns out to be nothing?? I just am so not thinking straight....so, I wanted to see if everyone would 'feel' the same as me after reading what went on or would go..."listen Cu4A, lighten up"
Old 03-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
My Son's Mama Female
Board Blazen Parent

My Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond repute

I am the most non confrontational person born. I am mellow and rarely get mad.... but nothing makes me go from zero to like messing with the wellbeing of my child. If you are hesitant to call the police at the very least call her and tell her flat out. I do not want you to have any further contact whatsoever with my child. If I hear or even suspect you have talked to or even look at my child again I will contact the police and file charges on you.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #13
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

I have found, if you decide to, you get a better response if you go and talk to an Officer in person.
I would definitely not hesitate to be cautionary here!!!
Strange things going on in this world.....
Please be sure to keep us updated!

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
But, what if I'm wrong and she is just not harmful, but really weird and I involve the police and it turns out to be nothing?? I just am so not thinking straight....so, I wanted to see if everyone would 'feel' the same as me after reading what went on or would go..."listen Cu4A, lighten up"
Who cares!!! So, you lose a creepy not friend. So what.
But, you have legal documentation to the facts.

Go with your gut!

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
comingup4air Female

Okay, so...another thing that is in my mind that newbies may not know about....her absent bio-dad is in law enforcement. I'm wondering say IF I file something or go talk to someone, where is that info posted internally in a station. Can any cop just look at some main area filing place (like a site just for cops) where it can be seen and he can read/hear about this? Not being in the same department and work 30 miles from here he wouldn't know about it...right??
Old 03-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #15
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Quote:
Okay, so...another thing that is in my mind that newbies may not know about....her absent bio-dad is in law enforcement. I'm wondering say IF I file something or go talk to someone, where is that info posted internally in a station. Can any cop just look at some main area filing place (like a site just for cops) where it can be seen and he can read/hear about this? Not being in the same department and work 30 miles from here he wouldn't know about it...right??
I dated a detective for 3+ years. He is the type of Detective that wuld NEVER mind a concerned parent coming into the station and voicing concerns.
I dont think if you go and speak to them, it would be filed. But that is another question you could ask.

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Quote:
What do I even SAY to the principal. This all happens in a huge mess of kids and parents in a parking lot. I would say several hundred people converge on this area in a short span of time. It's chaotic, to say the least. Also, with many entrances and openings in the gates to get in and out. NOone monitors who comes and goes. But, she is there picking up her own kid.
My gut has been nagging at me since the first play date, but it has been screaming at me since the after school people told me they were very concerned and saw her watching E and now the trying to take her?? But, again...it's not like she appears all nutso and weird, she is all smiles and sweet. That's kinda messing with my head.
The previous post about regretting NOT doing something is the nagging thought that is constantly with me. But, what if I'm wrong and she is just not harmful, but really weird and I involve the police and it turns out to be nothing?? I just am so not thinking straight....so, I wanted to see if everyone would 'feel' the same as me after reading what went on or would go..."listen Cu4A, lighten up"
OK She's making you sick to your stomach, she's got the aftercare people on alert and switching schedules to add director to it. I'm sorry but should it all be innocent she has put many people 'on guard' here. I'd rather think what if I hadn't called than why didn't I call. And yes MSM is right but I know you enough to know calling her and being direct that you will not accept more phone calls from her and expect her not to even speak to your daughter let alone try and drive her in the afternoon.

Letting the principal know? Let him know just what you told us. The timeline through today when the director is also going to be there to pick up because they are so concerned about this situation. It is the school's responsibility to get children in the right direction when school closes in the afternoon. Now you know, no parent can just go in and pick up another kid without a note -- same holds true even in a chaotic parking lot.

At this point, without you knowing anything further about this woman, the situation needs monitoring and the more information you have out there to the powers that be the more monitoring that can happen. For all you know she could have a record! She may not be on the sexual offenders list, maybe her controlling husband or somebody else in the family is. Maybe she has a few reports at the station from other parents over time or maybe a neighboring one from another town.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #17
comingup4air Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsimply View Post

Who cares!!! So, you lose a creepy not friend. So what.
But, you have legal documentation to the facts.

Go with your gut!
I love that part about a creepy not friend.

My friends have basically said the same to me. My response if usually we have 4 more years of elementary school with this kid and this woman. I want it to all just blow over.

AND, might I add....if I didn't already, that a few of my MOM friends have also said they have seen her try to take E with her (but not aggressively) and found her ODD. NOONE will let their kids near her (telling me this AFTER the fact). I still can't believe noone mentioned it to me. Only after I said what was going on, they told me. Some came right out and said, I didn't want to get involved....I don't need trouble....
Thanks a freakin' lot.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #18
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

C....I'm annoyed that the after school people haven't already spoken to the principal. After what happened yesterday there should have been some sort of report filed there and then. I don't think they should be left to handle it. The director and 'go along for the ride' but that isn't going to do much especially on a Tuesday which is normally your pick up day. I'd prefer the police there already waiting and watching. You know I think if this was reported from the start the school probably would have brought the police in by now anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Oh and btw, I know you want it to blow over for the sake of the 4 remaining years... um, have you thought the other way around? Do you want 4 more years of this???

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Mom View Post
list, maybe her controlling husband or somebody else in the family is. Maybe she has a few reports at the station from other parents over time or maybe a neighboring one from another town.
That was my thought, was just scared to voice it. Didnt want to alarm her.
Jaycee was taken by a man and woman, and so were a few others.

C4, I could call T and ask him if you would like me too. I dont mind, and neither will he.

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #20
comingup4air Female

Yes, please call T...or anyone. I go in waves of being terrified to thinking I'm over-reacting to just feeling really scared and mad that I am alone in trying to figure out what to do.
I do NOT want 4 more years of this. I would go nutso. Plus, I want to be able to get her when I want and not have this creepy woman bug me. Sigh.....I also don't think I mentioned what happened after the school 'play'. She came up to me and I just couldn't even believe she approached me. I sorta froze. My friend was with me and we both just looked at her. She leaned forward with this big fancy camera and said, "I got some great shots of E"......and I saw countless up close shots of my girl being flipped through and she just said, "she is so beautiful...look how alive she looks." I said, "where are pictures of your child? Amy?" She waved her hand in dismissal and said, "I couldn't really see her." Then my friend took my arm and said, lets go find E and T (our girls) and when we walked away she goes....that was CREEPY. and I said I know, but I was all shaking....she has such a weird way. My friend said, "I'm glad I'm not you. She is a nutbag."
Old 03-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

I will call him after work, and get back to you later, Ok?

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #22
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

I'm going to say this again and I really hope you will do it. Please, go visit (or call if you can't go) your local police department. Even if there is no reason and this is all completely innocent, the police would prefer you call than ignore. Really! They'd rather check into something and find it is all ok than find out later. In fact, I don't want you back typing until you've made the damn call.

No waivering, just do it.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
My Son's Mama Female
Board Blazen Parent

My main concern wouldn't be school or babies dad or what people might think. I'd be worried this crazy person is going to steal my child. Please call the police.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #24
comingup4air Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Son's Mama View Post
My main concern wouldn't be school or babies dad or what people might think. I'd be worried this crazy person is going to steal my child. Please call the police.
I know. That's where I am at. Been at that for awhile. I was SO ready to call and then I talk with a friend who says I'm over-reacting and this could come back at me. I am just gonna walk over to the school during my lunch hour and get this over with. Talk with the principal and see what SHE thinks. If she says lets involve them maybe she will call with me. Bringing this to the next level makes me SO NERVOUS.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #25
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

Wow C4 I understand why your worrried about the ex but Im with everyone, talk to the police. I know here you would have to type in the persons name to find out if anything is filed for them so I wouldnt think that your ex would find out unless he in constantly entering your and E's name.
HUGS I hope this gets resolved for you soon.
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #26
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

list out the pieces you want to speak of e.g. the photos, the arm around her directing her away, phone conversations, etc.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #27
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

How could it come back to you and why and again WHO cares!!!
I can tell you what T is going to say before I even speak to him, he handles child cases mostly, and he is going to say the same. Call The Police!

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused1996 View Post
Wow C4 I understand why your worrried about the ex but Im with everyone, talk to the police. I know here you would have to type in the persons name to find out if anything is filed for them so I wouldnt think that your ex would find out unless he in constantly entering your and E's name.
HUGS I hope this gets resolved for you soon.
They check these records constantly. Any unjustified searching of citizens can get you in big trouble. So unless he hates his job, I doubt he is searching your name.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I was nearly abducted when I was about 11, so this is close to home for me.

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #28
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I agree, get a local police "information report" explain what this women is doing and have the pickup daycare person also call. Let them [police] do a check on her.

I think its time to sit E down and say to her... how you do feel good about this women and that E/she should avoid her. To find the driver ASAP after school.

Dont care about what your ex thinks. He should not even be a part of the equation.

Does the school have a resource officer, most do, ask to talk with the resource officer, and keep an eye on E and maybe have a chat.

and let me put it blank, crazy or not, if you feel unconformable with someone behavior and your true concern is for your child, then to ____ with what anyone and everyone thinks. Do what you have to do to protect your child, dont second guess yourself, your her mother, she is in your life this is her childhood, and thats that....

there are predators out there, and if these wackos see your not gonna step up, they will plow through you to get what they want, and if its to hurt you or take your child, you need to be strong and fight/stand up for your self.

Hun, you are the "expert" to you and yours, show them your not to be messed with, [time for the mama bear to come out].

she has no rights to YOUR child.... unless you give it, no matter what else is going on, period.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #29
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

OK, I just woke up. WOW!

This female is a Stalker.
Get the Police involved soon. Next time the Creeper calls. tell her that you have too much going on and do not have time. Also tell her bluntly that she is to stay away from E and yourself. Tell her that if she continues to come around E you will call the Police.
In fact, call the police and have them meet you at the Center if possible so they can also hear the statements of the driver and Director.
Then advise the school to go ahead and call the Police if she come near E and ESPECIALLY if she tries to take her again. That is wrong and scary.
Now don't panic, just report and document.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Listen to Mother Board too.

Check this out!

http://www.massachusettssexoffenders.net/

see if the addresses on the list match the Creeper's address too

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #30
comingup4air Female

OH Lord....I know you guys are right. My "friends" actually call her "J----'s stalker" when I'm not around. OH how not funny that is to me.
I don't know if there is a resource officer. This is E's first year in public school so I just don't know.
SO, my friend down the street is married to a cop. I am going there to talk with him before his shift (next town over) and is gonna give me the answers I seek.
OH....I wish I had someone to go with me.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #31
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

No.... stop stalling. Read D1's post. Call YOUR local police. Heck you don't even have to know what to say, just start talking and they'll walk you through it all and have you calm about it in no time. Really! Like dad said... don't panic, just report and document. Why wait longer, why get all these different pieces of advice when you know in your gut this doesn't feel right? Pick up the phone.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #32
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Agree with D1 and Rm!!
Do it chick-a-boo!! I would go with you if I could :-(

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #33
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Okay, I am not an over reacter.... this woman has a plan for E, which makes me question a few things:

1. How long has this woman lived in that house and her kids gone to that school?
2. Is she new to the area?
3. Is she married?

I want you to think of a few things. This woman is displaying more than alarming traits. She is stalking you, plain and simple. She is not listening or cluing into the normal social cues that you are giving her, which suggests to me that she may be mentally ill or desperate.

Ever heard of Human/Sex Trafficking???? Your E would fetch a mighty bundle on the black market.... next time you worry about the next 4 years, you google that this is a REAL problem, and women like your stalker, are often the ones that lure children or take them away from their families to sell them.

So.... you WILL do these things NOW:

1. You WILL immediately get up from your desk and state that you have to urgently go to your daughter's school to your boss..... NOW.
2. You WILL go to her school and DEMAND to speak with the principal or vice principal AND a school resource officer.
3. You WILL have printed off this word document, or the screen from this, and outline what this woman is doing.
4. You WILL request that the school escort your E right up to the van driver... period.
5. You WILL call the police. Outline the same thing.
6. You WILL have the director and van driver speak with the same officer.
7. You WILL ask the officer if there is a way to get a restraining order or stalking order.
8. You WILL call your attorney NOW. You will request the filing of some order, or cease and desist letter -- IMMEDIATELY.

I am not joking here C. Not at all. I know you hate confrontation. I get that. BUT, this is your E. You need to go all mama lioness on this woman's arse. As I have read the nice route is not working. In fact, he behavior is escalating... next time I fear someone will be hurt.

Personally I would call the director of the daycare back. I would tell her that you are going to the school and you plan to stand out of sight and wait for this woman to act today. And when this woman acts, you go all BADARSE C on her and scare the bejesus out of her.

Forget about the next 4 years. This is NOT about you worrying about the next 4 years. This is about making HER worry about them.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
comingup4air Female

I'm off to her school. I will be in the principal's office by 2. Will tell her everything. E gets picked up at 2:50 by the director so far, but I should plan on being there, too. I really want to see what's going on for myself. I am gonna sign off for awhile. Come back on when I can.
I kept feeling like I wasn't over-reacting.
And to answer a few.....I don't know how long she has lived here...no idea when she bought the house. she is married, but she said he lives in the basement and they have little contact.
Please Lord...give me the strength for this.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I'm scared.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #35
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

hun, even if... you did not like the way she chews bubble gum.... if you dont want her around your child, then that's that... no need to explain to anyone that doen't benefit your child....

This is your "Parental Authority". You can do this, we know your a great mom, now show them what you got...
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #36
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Wow, just got home from work and read through this. I'll add my voice to the chorus......go speak to people NOW. The woman is a creep, and is threatening the safety of your daughter!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #37
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Well, that is even more worrisome to me. Lives in the basement? No contact? Really?

I guess she feeds him little girls to keep him nice, like a troll or virgin sacrafice. This chick is NUTS.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #38
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Lives in basement.......sorry missed that the first time reading this but that just makes it all the more creepy.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #39
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

I think it's weird as and wish I had time to write more (and read what everybody else said, too). BBL hugs my friend!

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #40
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

OH...Im going to worry all day until we hear back from her!!!

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #41
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Living in the basement made my stomach sink.....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #42
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Yep!
The sex and drunk questions from the go would have sent me flying!!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

May want to send officers (by way of an anonymous call) to that house just to check around, especially the basement.

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #43
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

I'm glad you are going! Once you get this all out and the information is passed around you can be a lot less scared. Proud of you, C!!!!! Will be checking in often looking for your update. (((((HUGS))))))

Honestly, the sex/drunk thing didn't bother me as much as the photos of just E and none of her own daughter. Doesn't add up to anything positive. She may just be a full-blown whack job, but that in and of itself is enough to warrant speaking up about this.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #44
My Son's Mama Female
Board Blazen Parent

Anyone consider Mr. Lives in the basement might be Lives in the freezer downstairs?
Old 03-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #45
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

I am considering all types things about Basement Man.....

I am also thinking I am a big ole bossy pants the way I "talked" to C! LOL. Sorry about that. I was feeling passionate on the subject.