Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Need help and advice NOW! - Page 2 - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 40 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #46
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Need help and advice NOW!

Red Flags:
Photos
trying to physically steer E to car.
Lives in Basement
Overly clean house
repeated activity.
repeated attempts at contact
not taking no for an answer.
sex and drinking talk from little girls
Standing and staring

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #47
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I just wish one of us was closer to C.....

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #48
DBCooper Male
Banned For Spam

DBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

not truly following what's going on here in detail...but what about the kids already in the house...any reason to think that they are in danger?
DBCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #49
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

From the talk of sex and drinking I'm thinking they could be.... at the very least exposed to some not so nice stuff. I'm thinking once the police get ahold of all the information she has they'll be all over this whether themselves or with CPS.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #50
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Kind of concerned about that myself DB. Wondering if they are really her kids.
Has happened before, too many times. CREEPY!!

LSL-Passionate topic for all of us

RM-Me too!!!

D1-Thank God you woke up!!

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Might be a while before we hear from her. She may have to go to the Magistrate, and further speak to the police.

Hope she is ok. Sure she could use a ((((((HUG))))))

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #51
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
not truly following what's going on here in detail...but what about the kids already in the house...any reason to think that they are in danger?
I personally think so. Which is why I asked how long she has lived in the area and whether they owned their house.

To me, it sounds like this is a temporary home that would be easy to pack up or abandon quickly. Psycho "mom" could be hunting for a new little girl to kidnap or sell on the black market. I may be stretching things here, but to me, I have seen this stuff in real life. Period. And often times single moms are purposely sought out.

My concern is these girls arent' really hers. Or that they are being used by the basement man, and maybe a new little girl will be groomed for him in order to protect her own children. OR, maybe this woman is a predator herself. Those are all worse case scenarios, but real ones.

Or, this could all be innocent. Maybe the lady has a mental issue and in her concern that her daughters have no friends she is handling this is a very inapproriate manner.

The point is that she is scary.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #52
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

YEs, because single moms have to make the choices to call, not call, stand out, etc. all for themselves.... just like C was wavering and worrying about what would be thought and how it may cause 'problems' URGH This story is stuck in me big time. Hoping she can update us soon.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #53
DBCooper Male
Banned For Spam

DBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSL View Post
I personally think so. Which is why I asked how long she has lived in the area and whether they owned their house.

To me, it sounds like this is a temporary home that would be easy to pack up or abandon quickly. Psycho "mom" could be hunting for a new little girl to kidnap or sell on the black market. I may be stretching things here, but to me, I have seen this stuff in real life. Period. And often times single moms are purposely sought out.

My concern is these girls arent' really hers. Or that they are being used by the basement man, and maybe a new little girl will be groomed for him in order to protect her own children. OR, maybe this woman is a predator herself. Those are all worse case scenarios, but real ones.

Or, this could all be innocent. Maybe the lady has a mental issue and in her concern that her daughters have no friends she is handling this is a very inapproriate manner.

The point is that she is scary.
you are not alone in your concerns LSL...don't want to scare CU4A...but don't want to dismiss potential issues either...
Old 03-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #54
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Hate saying it, but, ditto Cooper

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #55
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Yeppers! May be good she handled it this way, something else may be discovered....
Sure as ____ am on pins and needles right now.

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #56
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
you are not alone in your concerns LSL...don't want to scare CU4A...but don't want to dismiss potential issues either...
Me, too. And E is an unusually pretty little girl.. All our kids are beautiful, but E is very eyecatching. I could see someone obsessing about her personally, not just because she is a child in general. This situation has me thoroughly alarmed.

Please update asap, CU4A.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #57
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

E is particularly eyecatching. You are right Blue. She is also a dancer which means that she is out in the public performing regularly. You don't know who sees your child when they are doing this. I cannot tell you the number of times I have told someone that is not a parent to move along because they are recording/photographing the girls in ways that were not appropriate. One time, we had an officer search a camara phone and delete some photos due to their suggestive nature (from where he was photographing, he had some angles that were, well, interesting, even though the dance was totally innocent.)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #58
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Yup, they've got dance studio events about locked up these days..... it is scary out there! And yes, E is particularly eye catching... she's a little beauty!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #59
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

I wish she would post. Even if it is not what people fear, it's just wrong. I never even thought about people going to dance recitals to photograph the kids......ewww.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #60
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Muskie, when my girls did dance they were obsessed with safety, especially at the recitals and rehearsals... to the point they could know you for 4 years but you were going to show your license and they'd mark you off when you dropped off and again when you picked up. There was no messing around. Nobody was to remove a child from backstage unless they had the correct info on them. Scary to think that's what has to be done but I guess because they are out there moving and showing their bodies it is a 'high risk' type of situation. SICK!!!!!!

I wish she'd post too...... I'm glued here hoping for an update.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #61
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

I know being in the dark about stuff is not good.....but sometimes I don't like knowing stuff!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #62
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskiedad View Post
I know being in the dark about stuff is not good.....but sometimes I don't like knowing stuff!
Muskie, you would be completely blown away if you knew how prevelent pedophilia really is.

I tried to tell this to a therapist I was seeing for a long time. She thought I was a little bit of a drama queen because of how I insisted these guys were EVERYWHERE.
Then she took a second job working with kids.

She soon was apologizing to me. She had had no idea.

It"s just unreal.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Old 03-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #63
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

Blue I have no doubt you are right.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #64
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Yep, wish she would post....since she isnt I am lead to think she is getting results.
Going a little crazy.
Been watching all day for an update...

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #65
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Well, that was awful, horrible, uncomfortable. And let me preface this to say...I am a big crybaby when it comes to talking about this. I have a huge headache from it. Yup, about half a dozen people saw me cry today. Sigh...I need a stronger constitution.
Good Lord you guys....this is bigger than E. I don't even know where to start.
I actually made it all the way to the chair in front of the principal's desk before I lost it. So embarrassing. I could barely speak. I told her everything (definitely helped having it all down first and be able to fill in the holes instead of from scratch). But, picture me crying the whole time. I am such a dork!! UGH. And....she looked really....not surprised? I didn't even say WHICH Mom and she said she already knew. Right or wrong, this Mom has been mentioned by other members of the PTO and teachers and there was a lot she said she couldn't tell me, but she called in the secretary and she started to write everything down. I had to tell it twice....and in doing so I calmed down....sorta. I thought about you guys....and even what Motherboard said about NOT doing anything is like giving this woman permission. That hit home. I told her EVERYTHING. How the playdates went, the creepy downstairs, the pictures, the staring, the trying to take her, the pushiness....and when I told it all...I couldn't believe I was ever afraid to tell them. I even used the word nutjob. Actually, the secretary was wiping her eyes by the time I was done. I said, "what do I DO?" and she said, "what WE will do...is figure this out together." and I cried again. sigh
SO, long and short of it....there is HUGE file on this family...I saw the size of it....(I also was surprised things were so on paper, with all the computers in use) and she has tried getting the Mother into the office, but she refuses to come. ONly takes her phone calls. She asked ME what the inside of the house was like. I told her all I knew. She said the school has sent welfare checks via the police to this house and all come back okay. But in her gut (and using all the years she has had with kids in schools) something is very wrong. She thanked me for coming forward. She told me that she is a mandatory reporter and that she would report this to the police. She would notify E's teacher and any other teacher that comes in contact with her and where she is placed in her care. There will now be an alert on my E....as a child at risk for abduction or harm. OMG!!!! Have you ever heard of this?? I felt sick. I FEEL sick. She also asked if that MOM knew where I lived and where E's bedroom was. I said yes. She suggested I check all the windows and maybe even bring her in my room (as a Mom, that's what she would do.) Is this really happening??

OH...and E told me about a secret place this Amy told her about in her home. A secret corner where noone knows what happens. E even played secret corner once ( I started to cry again), but it was in the playyard and the teacher told them to get up and play with the group.
NONE of the three girls in her home have ANY friends. NONE that are ever seen in school and it's even been reported by the teachers that they all exhibit strange behaviour. Creepy.
But, I think my E is smarter than I realized....she told me something today on the way home. She said, "MOm...Amy's Mom was at the bottom of the steps really close to my door and I ran right by her and ran to Amanda cuz you told me to. I didn't say hi to anyone." I told her she was so wonderful and to do that all the time. She also said, "why does she like me so much? She is always asking me to play and tells me she loves me and I am beautiful. Why does she think that?" I said I don't know and she said, "she really likes me, Mom. she said so."
Could you die?? My sweet pea.
The principal mentioned how sweet and trusting E was....that she hugs all the teachers and knows their name. And mentioned how pretty she was. :-) but that was probably just to make me feel better.
SO, the police will know...and may call or talk to me here or I don't know. She said they will contact me as I gave her all the ways to be in touch. She will also be outside and watching all that goes on, but she also acknowledges it's very crowded.
This isn't over. Obviously. What else should I do??
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #66
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

I am stressed about C as well and waiting for an update.

Yes, recital puts us on high alert. Complete and total lockdown. We give the parents a pick up badge. Has your dancers name on it. If you don't have that badge, you don't get your kid. Your kid is checkin and out of the room as well, counts are done. Children are esorted to the bathroom.

Competitions -- those are scary. They are open to anyone buying a ticket. I, personally, am stuck like glue to my daughter from start to finish.

Show performances: We have moms stationed were the girls are changing costumes. Last year at the state fair, there were three guys old enough to be grandfathers leering at the girls making obscene comments. I actually went right up to them and told them to move along perves...... we have two dads of dancers that are police officers so in that regard it is nice.

At community performances, my daughter is dressed much more "lady-like".... at competitions though, they are a little more reveled because the body has to be shown a bit for certain types of dance (particularly ballet which is what A excels at).

At workships, my daughter is a pair of hotshorts and a sports bra... that's it. Those have actual wristbands for parents only and security guards at the door.

yeah, it's a scary world.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #67
comingup4air Female

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

....and I'm crying again. E is reading her book for homework and doesn't even get what is REALLY going on.
I love her little voice...

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

and I used to think I had to worry about my ex bugging us....who knew...
Old 03-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #68
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Um, I'm sitting here in tears reading it... I'm so glad they knew, they are with you, helping you stay calm, and they are using 'we' AND glad they will be reporting to police. Sounds to me as though police may have an even thicker file. You have a bright young lady there, keep her being alert and all will be fine. Now you can go to bed knowing that 'they' (school, after school, police, cps) are ALL OVER THIS! We love you C and so proud of you. I know this was way far out of your comfort zone and you were hoping we'd all say "oh no worries, just blow it off" I'm sure it was awful to read all we wrote, but sooooooo happy you went through with this and hope there is some little sense of relief in you tonight knowing that this is out in the open and you were obviously NOT the crazy one overreacting here.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #69
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

If the police do not follow up with you, you report it.

I also stand by the fact that I think you need to take legal action by filing for a restraining order or stalking order with the court. THEN -the school has a reason to have the mother arrested if she approaches E or gets within so many feet of her. I think you HAVE to do this.

I now have NO DOUBT E has been chosen for abuse either by the mother or the father. Sorry, but the secret corner is too much. The crazy thing is that I don't understand how the mother has skated by. I just don't get that.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #70
comingup4air Female

It was soooooo far from my comfort zone you can't even imagine.
and the comments about dance are SPOT ON!! Even with E's recent picture day, the photographer gave me their card on the side and asked if I could bring E in for more pictures to use on his site. He could believe how pretty she was. I told him I don't know....she's just average and he was adament about her being special.
She IS in recitals and will be in competitions. I am always with her.
I don't know if sleeping will be happening. She must be able to figure out why more wellness checks are gonna happen now. She will blame me. What will happen then???
Old 03-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #71
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

This may well de-escalate. She may move on to another child. Maybe.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #72
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

If she approaches you at all or E, you call the police....

I'm really thinking if she makes one tiny wrong move you could get a restraining order on her, if not already. You'll be able to gauge more when you hear from the police, which I suspect you will. I'm so glad you did this, you have no idea. I think we were all on pins and needles all day long worrying about this! Now you cannot go disappear, we need to be updated and told how things are and how you two are doing!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #73
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

First of all, in the midst of all that is going on, thank you for sitting down and letting us all know! We may be "virtual" friends here, but our worries are "real".
That "secret corner" bit sent chills down my spine. It is so easy to let the mind race to bad places here, but wow,.....even creepier than before.
How sad that you are sitting there watching your daughter, in all her innocence, trying to act normal in her presence, while your insides are churning. It's not surprising that there is a file on these folks......and I hope they are "merely weird" rather than true threats. But as you know, the warnings you were given were very real. They may not be able to speak openly about things in the file, but obviously, there is enough creepiness there to warrant these advisories.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #74
comingup4air Female

I started another album. Put E's school picture in. It's taken with my phone of a framed wall picture, so pretty blurry. But, there she is!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #75
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

No, E is not just average. She is very pretty, more than most. That's just a fact.
I wouldn't trust that photographer, either....not saying normal pictures would be bad, just watch him, as I know you would anyway.

As Re-mom said, we are SO PROUD of you! You are such a great Mom!

Old 03-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #76
DBCooper Male
Banned For Spam

Want me to handle this? You already know how I feel about massholes. Imagine what I'd do to massophiles.

Let me know. I can have a few people ready in no time.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #77
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

"Massophiles" LOL Leave it to you to find a funny!

I think you are forgetting, we the massholes (especially those of us with the vowels on the end of our names) we may just know a few people too. Oh wait, that's right, we're related anyway.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #78
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

O C4 I am sooooo glad you took the time to let us know what happened!!!!
Are you close with your neighbors? Anyone you could trust to ask to keep an extra eye?
O how I wish I lived near you!! Not afraid to kick some arse!

If you dont hear from anyone from the PD within 2 days, I would follow up with the principal, get the name of who she spoke to, and call them yourself. Tell them you fear for you and E's safety.
I would, personally, go to the PD anyway, and file my own report, but thats me.

I would also go to the Magistrates office and see about a restraining order like someone else mentioned (typing, cant look back now! ) They are very likely to give you one since their is a child involved.

If she approaches you, tell her to back off or you will call the police. Find your ROAR!!!

And C4---Great Job!!!!! We all love and care about you, no matter how crazy some people may think we are :-)

And no offense, but tell those "realistic" friends of yours to kiss your arse!

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #79
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Wow, just read this whole thing and cant get the cold chills to go away. So glad you went to the school!!!!! Worried about those other kids too.......something bad is going on there. Hugs to you and E and stay safe!
Old 03-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #80
comingup4air Female

I don't know my neighbors well enough, save for one and she already doesn't want to get involved.
Magistrates office...hmmm....do they have that here in Beantown?
Old 03-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #81
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
I don't know my neighbors well enough, save for one and she already doesn't want to get involved.
Magistrates office...hmmm....do they have that here in Beantown?
If you have a PD, you have a Magistrates office. They would be who you would talk to about a restraining order. They granted me mine right there when I had an issue~temporarily, until it could be heard in court.

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #82
comingup4air Female

Is that in the town hall?
Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #83
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Ours was in the PD for a while, then they moved to the County CourtHouse.

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #84
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

First, I haven't read anything but CU4A's opening post so sorry if I am repeating what others have said or contradicting anyone. This woman has issues. I think you should at the very least make sure the aftercare knows that E is NEVER to leave with her and seriously think this might warrant notifying the police. This is not normal behavior at AT ALL.

Let us know what is going on with it....kind of worried about you....

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Blue is giving me the Reader's Digest version. Holy f'ing ____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #85
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

CU4..... Good job! You are not alone in this. Te whole school is on your side. Ask the principal and the police about Protection Order!

From what has been described I bet the woman is scouting for a ChoMo.

More red flags.
Secret places.
woman telling her she loves E.
woman telling her how pretty she is.

More than creepy, it is Profilable.

There is more than enough for a Judge to Issue a P.O.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #86
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

While that might help protect E, will it just shift the focus to another one?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #87
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

What is a ChoMo?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Definitely is bothersome

~Just me
Old 03-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #88
My Son's Mama Female
Board Blazen Parent

My Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond reputeMy Son's Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
It was soooooo far from my comfort zone you can't even imagine.
and the comments about dance are SPOT ON!! Even with E's recent picture day, the photographer gave me their card on the side and asked if I could bring E in for more pictures to use on his site. He could believe how pretty she was. I told him I don't know....she's just average and he was adament about her being special.
She IS in recitals and will be in competitions. I am always with her.
I don't know if sleeping will be happening. She must be able to figure out why more wellness checks are gonna happen now. She will blame me. What will happen then???
This is a horrible way to learn... but remember that feeling the "ut oh" feeling in your gut that says something is wrong and ALWAYS listen to it. When it comes to your baby.... never let what other people might think stop you from doing what you know in your heart is right. I don't know you that well, but I am so very proud of you for speaking up. GREAT JOB!!

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Want me to handle this? You already know how I feel about massholes. Imagine what I'd do to massophiles.

Let me know. I can have a few people ready in no time.
Count me in!!
My Son's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #89
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

OMG, CU4A. I am so glad you went to the principal and more than a little blown away from her reation. I have to agree with LSL, total lockdown mode. You are not over reacting. You can't over react to this, it's impossible. DO whatever you need to protect yourself and E. And hopefully the principal reporting will help whatever weirdness those girls might be living with. Please let us know!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #90
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Quote:
Probably, but the more goods on this woman at the courthouse the better....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||