Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey 37 Weeks = Full Term - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Pre-Birth Age

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
MommyMommy Female
Parent on Board

MommyMommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 37 Weeks = Full Term

I really wont be 37 weeks till Tuesday but uuuggghhh I'm having this sharp pain in the cervix. This isn't my first rodeo so I know it's not labor but OMG it hurts !! I had no pains with my 1st born. Not a back pain, not a round ligament, no nausea or vomiting, not nothing. My unborn smh is the exact opposite ! I've been in some sort of pain or discomfort the entire 9 months. Now this sharp pain comes out of no where.

I googled it and everybody says its the baby engaging. I feel him pushing down every time I get the pain so I can understand that. I hope this means he's on his way soon. Can't wait till he gets here. My diaper party is in like two weeks. He so difficult he might just come on the day of the diaper party . I wouldn't mind though long as he's healthy. Some women say they felt the engaging and the baby didn't come for 3 weeks !! I'll be ok though I'm really expecting to go after my due date the way I did with my 1st born.
MommyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: 37 Weeks = Full Term

Oh I had that pain for months with my second pregnancy and a good month prior with my first. It would stop me in my tracks and was almost always while walking. Hated it! Glad it is just showing up now and hope it subsides or baby decides it is time to get out in the world and meet mommy! My dr told me it was really just pressing on a nerve, it is when they drop down sort of... hits a nerve and yowzers!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

I had that pain as well, for two weeks before my son's birth. My son was born a week and a day earlier than he was due, but I'm pretty sure that's because he was 10 lb 10 oz and 22.5 inches .... he was just out of room!!!
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #4
MommyMommy Female
Parent on Board

YES I have to STOP whatever i'm doing once it starts. I hope it doesn't keep coming or he comes. &Wow that's a big baby ! My 1st born was 8 lbs 9 oz. The DR's told me he would be about 5 or 6 lbs but they were wrong. My mother said i was all belly &my baby would be big so i'm guessing it'll be the same this time.

Ready To Get It OVER WITH !
Old 05-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Oh boy. At the young age you were that was a huge baby. Teens tend to have smaller birth weight babies! Wow good for you! Are they saying anything on the weight of this baby? They tend to get bigger than the first.

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #6
MommyMommy Female
Parent on Board

Yes it was !! They haven't told me about my unborn's size and because of my last experience I wouldn't trust them anyway . I hope he runs out of space soon though. Since he's dropped he must be ready. I think I'll start going on daily walks. Even if it doesn't really "walk him down" it will keep me busy.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
MommyMommy Female
Parent on Board

In the beginning these weeks seem so sloooow ! @36 weeks 37 &so on felt light years away . Now I'll be 38 weeks Tuesday & I was wishing I could slow things down because I have too much to do in too little time. No need for that's thinking anymore. Canceling my diaper party has cleared up a lot of time, stress, and money.

I can't believe my due date is only two weeks away. I think I will go right up into and maybe a little after my due date. With my 1st born my cervix was still closed on my due date but he came within the next 3 days. Some people are dilated for weeks.

2 weeks ago I felt like I would go crazy just waiting on 38 weeks. Now that the wait is nearly over I can't believe I made such a fuss. The last two weeks is a blur it &I'll allow the next two to go by the same way. Well with SHOPPING included of course. I'm ready for my very last shopping trip before my love is born !! I will get his last couple of needs. Some sleepers &You could never have too many socks &More clothes. I can't waaaiiit !!!