Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Homeless Single Mom - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-26-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
Trell0879 Female
I am New

Trell0879 is an unknown quantity at this point
angel Homeless Single Mom

Hi my name is Alma and I have A7 year old son named Joel UC r story is a little different leaving homeless now for year. We have gone from sleeping at bus Depots to sleeping in shelters that were filthy and my son has asthma and allergies could not cope. . Well now I guess I'm blessed to be able to stay with the friends but the situation here isn't any better. You see it's a struggle to try to feed all 3 of us. You see my friend is a man that preys upon me he knows that if I got out of character he could put me out so he can treat me any kind of way or talk down to me in front of my son in any kind of way and he is right I cannot take up for myself cuz I have no family and I have no other place to go to get personal hygiene products in everyday things that you guys take for granted it's been a hassle for me. I feel like I'm worthless I fight so hard from day today to take care of him by myself .you see I could not tell you about or who he is because before him I struggle myself being a foster child just come out of foster care I was easy prey for different men just trying to find and keep a roof over my head and I will do anything for money. I guess you can say it's a cycle because my mom went through the same thing for me
but it has to end you see I want so much more I want to go back to school to get my GED I'm going to be able to provide for my child it's not like I don't want to do these things I've just never been taught how to do this and it's a struggle I just need help I'm here so you ladies can pray that I get the help that I need and pray that God keeps me in the right frame of mind to be able to take care of my child I can't see me living without him
Trell0879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #2
MerryAnn Female
On the Board

MerryAnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homeless Single Mom

Hello Alma
Old 04-04-2016, 04:35 PM   #3
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Hi Alma,
I'm so sorry that you're living with someone who puts you down all the time. I just wanted to let you know that you're much more than what that man says you are. You CAN get your GED and you CAN succeed. I wish I knew how to get you in touch with services to help you and your son. Every time he says something mean to you, remember he is lying. It's not true. You can do it. Prayers to you and your son.
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:23 PM   #4
DawnButterfly Female
Learning to Surf The Board

DawnButterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Welcome! Hope you overcome your struggles. We all, at one time or another, would feel worthless. But that isn't the case. When I first came here, I was also troubled because I was pregnant and the father was being distant. That was nine years ago. Looking back at my posts in the past, I can really safely say that all our troubles are temporary. Somehow, things will fall into place. So even if you're in a rough situation right now, just take a deep breath and say "This too shall pass."
DawnButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #5
momdotlove Female
I am New

momdotlove is an unknown quantity at this point

hi alma, i was to a homeless mother and i'd like to tell you that it is possible I am fairly young and have experienced so much out there. there are so many resources out there. find your local homeless shelter and speak to a case manager they're are there to locate you to a program. a program that can get you into a transitional living home. i went on and got my ged and now Im in college. anything is possible if you just try hard enough and believe that GOD will be there to get you out
momdotlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:51 AM   #6
boriss2016 Male
Banned For Spam

boriss2016 is an unknown quantity at this point

My name Is Boriss Pozņakovs, and i work with the U.S Army.. Ever since we had this issue of peace keeping i have had a life of loneliness and lack of love.. Can someone who is interested in a man get back to me via my facebook page or through email on boriss.poz2016@gmail.com
boriss2016 is offline   Reply With Quote