Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Law & Legal Issues

Notices

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-28-2004, 05:27 PM   #1
Visitor

I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME AND MY THREE BOYS OUT. I WORKED FOR THIS WOMEN FOR A MONTH AND SHE NEVER PAID ME FOR THAT WORK AND MY FIRST PAY CHECK THAT SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY ME SHE WROTE OUT FOR MY RENT AND IT TURNS OUT THAT SHE WROTE IT ON AN CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW ALL OF HER LATE CHARGES AS WELL AS THE FEES THAT CAME WITH THAT RENT AND THE SECOND PAY CHECK THAT SHE WAS SPPOSE TO PAY E SHE DIDN'T AND NOW I AM CHARGED WITH ALL OF HER FEES AGAIN AND BEFORE I MET THIS WOMEN MY RENT WAS ALWAYS ON TIME AND NOW I AM IN EVICTION STATUS AND FIA WILL NOT ASSIST ME AND MY JOB LAID ME OFF. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHO CAN HELP ME RIGHT AWAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A GOOD MOTHER WHO GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND NOW I'M TRYING TO STOP MY CHILDREN AND I FROM BEING PUT IN THE STREETS. PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW OF ANY BODY PLEASES EMAIL ME BACK.godsannointed2000*yahoo.*** [LIST]
Old 06-28-2004, 05:27 PM   #2
Visitor

I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME AND MY THREE BOYS OUT. I WORKED FOR THIS WOMEN FOR A MONTH AND SHE NEVER PAID ME FOR THAT WORK AND MY FIRST PAY CHECK THAT SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY ME SHE WROTE OUT FOR MY RENT AND IT TURNS OUT THAT SHE WROTE IT ON AN CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW ALL OF HER LATE CHARGES AS WELL AS THE FEES THAT CAME WITH THAT RENT AND THE SECOND PAY CHECK THAT SHE WAS SPPOSE TO PAY E SHE DIDN'T AND NOW I AM CHARGED WITH ALL OF HER FEES AGAIN AND BEFORE I MET THIS WOMEN MY RENT WAS ALWAYS ON TIME AND NOW I AM IN EVICTION STATUS AND FIA WILL NOT ASSIST ME AND MY JOB LAID ME OFF. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHO CAN HELP ME RIGHT AWAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A GOOD MOTHER WHO GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND NOW I'M TRYING TO STOP MY CHILDREN AND I FROM BEING PUT IN THE STREETS. PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW OF ANY BODY PLEASES EMAIL ME BACK.godsannointed2000*yahoo.*** [LIST]
Old 08-09-2004, 08:27 PM   #3
Visitor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by annointed2004:
[qb]I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME AND MY THREE BOYS OUT. I WORKED FOR THIS WOMEN FOR A MONTH AND SHE NEVER PAID ME FOR THAT WORK AND MY FIRST PAY CHECK THAT SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY ME SHE WROTE OUT FOR MY RENT AND IT TURNS OUT THAT SHE WROTE IT ON AN CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW ALL OF HER LATE CHARGES AS WELL AS THE FEES THAT CAME WITH THAT RENT AND THE SECOND PAY CHECK THAT SHE WAS SPPOSE TO PAY E SHE DIDN'T AND NOW I AM CHARGED WITH ALL OF HER FEES AGAIN AND BEFORE I MET THIS WOMEN MY RENT WAS ALWAYS ON TIME AND NOW I AM IN EVICTION STATUS AND FIA WILL NOT ASSIST ME AND MY &lt;A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.*** /u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw"&gt;JOB&lt;/A&gt; LAID ME OFF. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHO CAN HELP ME RIGHT AWAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A GOOD MOTHER WHO GOT MIXED UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND NOW I'M TRYING TO STOP MY CHILDREN AND I FROM BEING PUT IN THE STREETS. PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW OF ANY BODY PLEASES EMAIL ME BACK.godsannointed2000*yahoo.*** [LIST][/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>