Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single mom of one and pregnant - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 11-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
Singlemom1992 Female
I am New

Singlemom1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Single mom of one and pregnant

I have gotten pregnant at the age of 18 right after highschool my son will be 2 in 3 months. i went to college and i graduate in a few weeks which is an amazing feeling! but I have no support from his father! I just recently starting dating again I started seeing a guy I went to highschool with but he is in the army station half way around the world he came home from leave and I got pregnant! He went back before I knew I was pregnant I have told him while he's been there that I am pregnant he doesn't want me keeping it and I know he won't be in the child life! And I have recently found out he has a girlfriend over there! I don't no how I'm going to handle to kids at the age of 21 alone! Help
Singlemom1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Single mom of one and pregnant

It will be hard but doable, many have made it and having your education as a resource will help provide better than many have have done it with out any.

welcome to the boards and hang in there.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Oh and he is in the military so you will get child support. The military is pretty strict about that.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

I'm 22 and pregnant with my second (my first was also a son, and he is also two, and I had him at 19-20). I am married now, so it's a little different, but.

Don't doubt yourself!!! You are strong enough to handle it, trust me on that. You may not think you have the strength but you do! I found it in me.

And whether he is around or not, he will still have to pay support for the baby, and if he's in the Army it will come straight out of his pay.

Heh LSL beat me to the punch.
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

you are not alone and welcome to SFV!! I hope you have family and friends you can trust. I am pretty amazed by your resilience and strength to be a single parent and earn your bachelor's degree at the same time!

good luck and keep your head up! *hug*
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:42 PM   #6
JennaB Female
Getting My Feet (Board) Wet

JennaB is an unknown quantity at this point

he's in the military so that's a good thing. They don't allow dead beats! You'll get your support financially.
JennaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #7
RaeAbFab Female
I am New

RaeAbFab is an unknown quantity at this point

It may not feel possible right now, but you can do this. Everything will work out in the end.
RaeAbFab is offline   Reply With Quote