Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Hi I'm new :) - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 09-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
Pharmmom Female
I am New

Pharmmom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi I'm new :)

Hi Everybody,
I'm a 42 year old single mother who have been divorced for over 2 years. I am a pharmacist and work full time plus some extra Because of that and the joy of taking care of my 9 year old son, I really don't get much chance to interact with new people. Sometimes, I really feel the need to share my day to day thoughts and issues with someone and seek some advice.... This is why I thought being a member to this forum gives me a good opportunity to open up and who knows ... may be make some new friends
Pharmmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Hi I'm new :)

Welcome! Yup, this is the window to the world dor many of us....great support and a lot of laughter, too. Glad you found us! Read around and feel free to hop in anywhere......single mom to 3 young teen girls, divorced 10 plus yrs now

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #3
Alejandra
Setting New Standards

Alejandra has a brilliant futureAlejandra has a brilliant futureAlejandra has a brilliant futureAlejandra has a brilliant futureAlejandra has a brilliant future

Hi there and welcome! I am also a 42 yr old mom to one son - he is 10, so we have a lot in common already.

If the fetus you save is gay, will you still fight for its rights???

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~William Gibson
Alejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

hi there and welcome to SFV!!! I found this place when i first separated from my husband and it's been such a great source of advice and comfort.
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote