Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey The struggle - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-12-2015, 08:14 PM   #1
friskymix Female
On the Board

friskymix is an unknown quantity at this point
beg or prayer The struggle

I just need to say something because I am going through alot and I feel totally alone.
I had been staying in a hotel in not the greatest area of the city trying to get help to get a place for me and my daughter and the gov agreed to help me.
I went to the meeting and the worker told me they cannot help me if im staying there it is way to dangerous with a kid and that they will not help me in any way if i continue to stay there.
So I ended up in a womans shelter now they were asking me alot of personal info so i ran to my room and sat for a bit and literally had a panic attack I decided I couldnt be in a house full of ppl and feel like I have to share all the personal issues I have with all these ppl.
I ended up spending a night at my brothers and a couple in my vehicle the worker said i had two weeks to find a place or my file would be closed I found one.
I dropped the papers friday and yup she had a day off so i call like a mad woman monday to get her to help me get this place as its the only one i can afford and its available asap she then says she cant deal with it today as she has other stuff she has to do emergency something.
I then call like crazy today and no answer im homeless i mean me and my kid have no place other then here and there to sleep and i said no i am going to talk to he supervisor and say everything finally she calls me back and says she cant get to my new papers until tomorrow and then says that Im a liar and that i shouldnt be saying im homeless she had found me a shelter for me i then explained the panic attack and she said well u had a place to stay i then said so im supposed to stay there were eventually end up at the dr and she said u stayed at your brothers and so u shouldnt be telling ppl u r homeless i said u get to go home every night and sleep i dont know where me and my kid will sleep next i explained i had no choice but to call your supervisor as you were to busy to help me she said i never said that and here i am i literally went to the bathroom and balled my eyes out can they treat me this way am i in the wrong i dont get it
friskymix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:21 PM   #2
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: The struggle

Sorry FM. Don't have any advice just wanted to say we're here.

I don't think you were wrong. I can't imagine how stressed you must be. (((HUGS)))

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #3
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: The struggle

I wish I had more to offer than just encouragement that this will work out. I do hope they can help you. And soon.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote