Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey My night out tonight... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default My night out tonight...

So I am sitting here doing my nails waiting for when it is time to go out with my friends from high school! I think this is worse than a first date for me. I can't decide what to wear. [besides the fact that my nose looks like rudolph from all the stoopid kleenex over the last couple of days].

I don't know why I am so nervous......It makes me feel like I am back in high school! But I am sure that I will have some funny stories for you all when I get back.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Keep me in mind if any of the cute girls are rich and single. TIA.
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

The only one I know that is rich in single is the guy....still interested? Otherwise, I am the best prospect....
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Student Lisa View Post
The only one I know that is rich in single is the guy....still interested? Otherwise, I am the best prospect....
Might wanna ask Dali

If I thought you could tolerate me, in a heartbeat.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
dalilamakarma
Setting New Standards

dalilamakarma is an unknown quantity at this point

Dali might be taken not to mention the fact that Dali doesn't switch hit.
But thanks BD for keeping me in mind.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Quote:
The only one I know that is rich in single is the guy....still interested?
If BD doesn't take, I might be interested

Oh wait, I just read Dali's last post... perhaps I'm no longer available...

alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:24 AM   #7
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

Still puzzling about what happaned when I left the house, before the night out. I walked out to my car and started to get in. The neighbor man was sitting in his truck [he is always sitting in his truck and I am not sure why]. He rolls his window down and says, "Nice car, what kind is it?" I just look at him. I mean, I drive a '08 Toyota Corolla, but nothing that warrants a nice car comment. So I tell him, he says, "I love toyotas." Okay.....I close my door and off I go.....but I start wondering. I mean, I know I looked darn good---but is he just the creepy guy that sits in his car for some reason making random comments or what?

Any who---I had a lot of fun and am glad that I went, even though I am still not feeling 100%. A few people bailed out and I was disappointed, but we all decided to try once more to get everyone together in another month or so.

Walking down memory lane is always a fun thing....the things that you remember and don't remember is funny. Angie reminded me of the time that she came to spend the night, and these girls were harassing us while my parents were out. So I went and got my dad's .38 Special and we turned off the lights and freaked out..... If my kid did that now, I would spank her ____.

The girl that was my best friend and who introduced me to my ex-husband and I seemed to clear the air tonight. I was so glad to see her happy and married to what seems like a very decent guy. We were sharing stories about the time that we ate a whole bottle of Flintstones vitamins and then blamed it on my younger sister---my mom took her to the ER to have her stomach pumped

I still don't remember Lance-----although he remembered me.

So, all in all, good night. Everyone else got lit, while I was sober because I couldn't mix my cold medicine with the apple martini I so wanted.....

For those that are on my friend list, I am going to post a picture or two of tonight, tomorrow in my albums if you want to take a peek..... [BD, I know how you were wanting the man with the money].
Old 04-18-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Sounds like you had a good time, even if you didn't get lit

It's always nice to clear the air with good friends you had a falling out with. I remember a best friend I had had since kindergarten. When we were juniors in high school we had gotten into this huge argument over I don't even remember what. We didn't speak to each other again until college...aside from the occasional profanity we would yell at each other down the hallway at school.

Now we're good friends again, which is nice because we really did have alot of history together. Lots of great stories and good memories. And I'm glad we didn't lose all of that forever.
alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:51 AM   #9
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Quote:
Still puzzling about what happaned when I left the house, before the night out. I walked out to my car and started to get in. The neighbor man was sitting in his truck [he is always sitting in his truck and I am not sure why]. He rolls his window down and says, "Nice car, what kind is it?" I just look at him. I mean, I drive a '08 Toyota Corolla, but nothing that warrants a nice car comment. So I tell him, he says, "I love toyotas." Okay.....I close my door and off I go.....but I start wondering. I mean, I know I looked darn good---but is he just the creepy guy that sits in his car for some reason making random comments or what?

Any who---I had a lot of fun and am glad that I went, even though I am still not feeling 100%. A few people bailed out and I was disappointed, but we all decided to try once more to get everyone together in another month or so.

Walking down memory lane is always a fun thing....the things that you remember and don't remember is funny. Angie reminded me of the time that she came to spend the night, and these girls were harassing us while my parents were out. So I went and got my dad's .38 Special and we turned off the lights and freaked out..... If my kid did that now, I would spank her ____.

The girl that was my best friend and who introduced me to my ex-husband and I seemed to clear the air tonight. I was so glad to see her happy and married to what seems like a very decent guy. We were sharing stories about the time that we ate a whole bottle of Flintstones vitamins and then blamed it on my younger sister---my mom took her to the ER to have her stomach pumped

I still don't remember Lance-----although he remembered me.

So, all in all, good night. Everyone else got lit, while I was sober because I couldn't mix my cold medicine with the apple martini I so wanted.....

For those that are on my friend list, I am going to post a picture or two of tonight, tomorrow in my albums if you want to take a peek..... [BD, I know how you were wanting the man with the money].
WOman with money....WOman with money....jeesh...

glad you had fun though....seriously...
Old 04-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
whistling

since you haven't put me on your friend list NOW how am i suppose to live vicariously through your night out. JK hahahah.

Im glad you had a great time, personally I have been out once in three years.

Yes that right the kids let me out on my own once, maybe they just dont trust me out.

I have no personal life I am sOooo envious

whats a geek to do, Oh yea build more, code more, my empire on the web so to rule the world wahahahahah.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

glad you had a good time Lisa!
sara1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #12
AngeliqueDiCieli
Active Board Parent

AngeliqueDiCieli is an unknown quantity at this point

AW! I'm glad you had a good time! See we told you you would!

I got together with some friends of mine yesterday..... My supposid best friend was there.... We had a big falling out (an unspoken falling out, as she kinda stabbed me in the back not once, not twice, but three times in 4 days! ) She still didn't come and talk to me! So much for her "needing time to straighten anything out and clear her head".... It's been over a month.
AngeliqueDiCieli is offline   Reply With Quote