Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Friends for me - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Charlie2Kairi Female
Board Member

Charlie2Kairi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friends for me

I'm in Millinocket, ME which I really didn't want to come to because there are no jobs here and it's really difficult for me to get what I need like a car and my own place. However I didn't expect to find friends up here so fast. Those who are friends with my ex and his gf like me, maybe even more then them hahah.
It seems that since I hang out with them regularly my ex gets irritated, he texts me griping that I'm not with our sons enough or that there aren't enough diapers or they need my money for dog food or gas or whatever. Sometimes it seems that I'm either a piggy bank or a babysitter to him. The friends get irritated at him because they see that he's trying to guilt me into staying at the apartment and not going out.
Right now I have 3 great friends Chris (who is in Arkansas, and my BEST friend), Jesse & Michelle (who live in Medway which is a 20 min walk from where I am). I'm really glad I have them
Charlie2Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Friends for me

Glad to hear you've made some great friends! Isn't too difficult around here as everybody is so darned friendly!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
llewis Female
I am New

llewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear you have some great support.
llewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Charlie2Kairi Female
Board Member

Oh wow Remom you're from Maine, where about?

And llewis you're from GA, I had one of my best friends from Watkinsville GA
Old 07-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

The other end of Maine! Lol

I thought you were living with a friend in NJ or moving somewhere but trying to avoid northern ME?

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 07-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #6
DBCooper Male
Banned For Spam

DBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

you two should meet up...would be good to give her a little bit of local knowledge...eat at that restaurant owned by that logging family in millinocket...
DBCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
Charlie2Kairi Female
Board Member

I was with someone in NJ, and I was trying to avoid northern maine, but I wound up coming up here. Today was the perfect picture as to part of the reason. I was with my friends, I had been the one doing all of the caring for the boys from Sept till june..so I'm finally taking some time for myself, but my ex and his gf HAD to go out SO much today for her birthday which is one day this week that they threatened to toss me out if i didnt watch the boys or pay for a babysitter.

The logger place is Pellatiers you mean right?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #8
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

You're living with them?

Yes, that's the place....always on t.v. I think everybody in the country whose watched the show knows of it now!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 07-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #9
DBCooper Male
Banned For Spam

DBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an AngelDBCooper Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Mom View Post
You're living with them?

Yes, that's the place....always on t.v. I think everybody in the country whose watched the show knows of it now!
you aren't that far from there, correct? couple of hours max?
DBCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
Charlie2Kairi Female
Board Member

Yea I live with them, can't stand it but until i can actually get a job I have to stay with someone.