Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey People at my church seem to dislike, ign - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 12-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #1
jashley Female
I am New

jashley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default People at my church seem to dislike, ign

People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offended her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me?
Also, she seems to be out of town a lot lately and skipping church meetings. I am wondering if she is out of town as an excuse to get away from being at church groups because she wants to get away from me.
jashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:14 AM   #2
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: People at my church seem to dislike,

If this person who is leaving for a bit missed some meetings, maybe it is less to do with avoiding you and more to do with being busy getting ready for a long term departure? Maybe it is honestly nothing to do with you.
You mentioned this one person who seems to be avoiding you. What about others? Maybe you should speak to the minister and see if what you are feeling is a perceptual thing?
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote