Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Friend/leader at church blocked me on Fa - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-21-2016, 08:39 PM   #1
jashley Female
I am New

jashley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friend/leader at church blocked me on Fa

I am so upset, a friend from church blocked me and I don't know why. All I know is it happened after he tagged everyone that was at this church event I went to except me saying if youre not here youre missing out, to which I commented I was there and the next thing I know he blocked me wth?? And this is a leader in my small group too!
I just asked him at church if I had done anything to offend him because I noticed he blocked me and he said no so I was like why did you block me and he said some of my comments were unnecessary and said dont worry about it when I started to ask what comments. ( I only made one comment saying I was there to the post where he tagged everyone except me) Then this girl I was talking to about it said you need to not be offended or upset that he tagged everyone but you or that he blocked you and maybe thats the reason people dont tag me or include me because I get upset when they exclude me and they are tired of me acting like I think they are rejecting and excluding me , well maybe if you didnt reject and exclude me all the time I wouldn't be upset or think youre excluding me
jashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
YJL279 Female
Pray Until Smthng happens

YJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: Friend/leader at church blocked me o

I am having a similar situation with the members of my church. I have been there 8 years. I do a lot of different things in the church so I know a lot of people there. They all know I am in this state alone yet no one ever invites me and my children to any holiday or family function they are having even though they invite other church member families. I am praying to be able to let go of the resentment I am feeing but I have not been able to yet. 8 years is a long time.

Most of them know that my family that lives in the northern part of my state do not invite us to any functions and how much that upsets me but they still do not think of me and my children when they are planning their functions.

I have invited them to my functions over and over but most do not show up. I hope I can let this go soon because it really upsets me. If you find something that helps let me know and if I find something I will let you know. Good luck!

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France
YJL279 is offline   Reply With Quote