Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Friend hid FB post from me - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-14-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
jashley Female
I am New

jashley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Friend hid FB post from me

I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??
Also, I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn't like me and wanted to hug everyone except me. Also, when I messaged her and a group of girls from our small group to hang outshe just said No I am busy, sorry! and immediately left the conversation.
jashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #2
Virgo69 Female
A Cuddly Porcupine

Virgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Friend hid FB post from me

I would just straight out ask her. If she blows you off again then move on. Friends come and go. Don't just put up with somebody. As they say people will treat you the way you allow the to. Be a doormat and they will walk all over you. I understand we all need friends so we settle for someone rather then no one but sometimes you are opening yourself up for a type of abuse that just doesn't have a label and isn't healthy.