Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Need friends in CO - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
mom2_3girls Female
Board Member

mom2_3girls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need friends in CO

I am not used to not having any friends. My stbx was in the Navy so we moved around a lot and living in military housing you get lots of friends. Living here in CO I only have one friend that lives close by. She doesn't have any kids and when she wants me to go out I can't. I feel somewhat lonely and just want friends.
mom2_3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Need friends in CO

I'm sorry . Where are you again? Are you close to Fort Carson?
Old 07-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
mom2_3girls Female
Board Member

Actually that is right down the road. I live in Colorado Springs between Fountain and Security/Widefield.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2_3girls View Post
Actually that is right down the road. I live in Colorado Springs between Fountain and Security/Widefield.
Ha! Well, this might sound strange to you... but do you have a facebook? My sister's husband is stationed down there. While he is a skunk, and you don't want your kids around him AT ALL, my sister is a pretty smart, fun person. She has 3 kids of her own. My nephew has asperger's, so she would understand the the special needs aspect and might be a good sounding board for you. they also have 2 of his kids that are older and there. She has had problems making friends herself. It's hard for her for the same reasons. Anyway, I just thought that I could put the two of you in touch. She's on base there -- on the side of Fountainhead.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
mom2_3girls Female
Board Member

Yes I do have a facebook. Have her search for Brandi Kirk. It would be awesome to meet her. Thank you soo much LSL!!