Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey New to this site and looking for friends - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Friendships

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 01-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
momof Female
I am New

momof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to this site and looking for friends

I have two wonderful children, ages 6 and 8. They are my world. We are looking to make friendships here in Cincinnati. If you are interested in making a friend please reply to my post. Happy New Year, I pray that this year is a blessing for us all.
momof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #2
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: New to this site and looking for fri

Welcome to our Hide Out! we're all in this together...

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

I don't know if we have any active members in Cincinnati or not... not regular posters anyway.

Welcome to our hideout. Even if we can't be there physically for you, I will tell you that many on this site are some of my closest friends. Many of us call each other, email, write, and text outside of this site. Some have driven over 1000 miles to meet each other in person. So, even if there are not people you can physically meet, I encourage you to join in and start posting. Get to know us, we will get to know you. We really are a family here.....
Old 01-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

Happy New Year and welcome. I can say that no one here ever drove a 1000 miles to meet me (actually they drove 2000 in the other direction to avoid it) there are great people here who truly help carry each other thru the travails of our lives. Sometimes a cyber presence does make a difference beyond what one would think.
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Welcome! I have had somebody drive to meet me! Maine is nicer than Canada though... that or I'm nicer than MuskieLOL

Hop in anywhere, this is a great place to hang out!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote