Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Spring is at hand... - Page 2 - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> ThroughOut The Year > Febuary

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-06-2006, 10:43 AM   #46
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Yup beautiful here too! It was 29 already at 8:30a.m. this morning! LOVE THAT!

Gardners, wow I haven't even thought yet about where I'll put my veggie garden in this yard. I'd better start paying attention to where the sunshine is!

No tips, I'm a lucky gardener, I don't know that I have special skill, I just seem to manage doing it correctlyLOL Years of watching my grandmother in action I guess.
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:02 AM   #47
AngiesMom
On the Board

AngiesMom is an unknown quantity at this point

The sun is shining AGAIN and it is 40 today (again) I can feel the spring air and I saw a robin this morning when I went out to scrape my windshiel (noticed the frost wasn't as bad either) Think I'm going to take time Friday night and start digging out our spring clothes!! I know Angie is definitely in need of new tops, that kid sprouted BIG time this winter!!! Anyone have need of size 6/7 tops and dresses?? Some skirts too LOL She takes GREAT care of her clothes!!
AngiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 01:54 AM   #48
Tucson Superwoman
Board Blazen Parent

Tucson Superwoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul I think I missed something..are u still out West? Cuz it says Trenton, MO now? I been gone awhile so bear with me!
By the way..it has been sooo hot here the past couple weeks..in the 80's even almost 90's and its still winter! Now, today, we got a snow advisory of all things come out! Its been windlt and rainy all day, but snow hardly ever falls here in the city, just in our mountains which go to 9,000 feet. Weird weather!
Tucson Superwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:28 AM   #49
Lurch
At A loss for Words - NOT!

Lurch is an unknown quantity at this point

I was forced to move cause of my nutty ex. Can't even give that woman a house,she abandoned it, so I had to come back before the pipes froze and broke
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:19 PM   #50
Lurch
At A loss for Words - NOT!

Lurch is an unknown quantity at this point

tornado warnings today, spring is forsure here, glad its day light
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 12:31 PM   #51
OnMyFeet
On the Board

OnMyFeet is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunday it was nearly 60, today it's in the teens, tomorrow 2-4 in. of snow, and by Saturday it'll be 40.

As they say about Wisconsin, If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes. LOL
OnMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 05:01 PM   #52
Noana
Board Member

Noana is an unknown quantity at this point

The dogwoods are all blooming now & the daffodils have sprouted up again. One thing I love is hearing the birds chirping first thing in the morning before the sun comes up!
Noana is offline   Reply With Quote