Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Need a laugh - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Time For You > Book Club

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 01-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute

My horizontal Life and Are you there Vodka, Its me Chelsea

both by Chelsea Handler...host of Chelsea Lately on E!

They are so funny....Good laughs.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

WAAAAAAAAAAIT a minute. You have time to read? CUT THAT OUT. No seriously...good for you! I read a lot before having my daughter, but anytime I have tried to pick up a book seems to be the time she runs right over and wants something.

Idig is the backbone and center for all of us!
Blue lives where I want to live.
AM is the person who keeps me sane.
Lisa is the person who makes dreams real.
Natty inspires me.
Dad and Muskie restored my faith in men.
*Favorite quote from Blue: Sometimes being smart just means you can justify things to yourself more creatively- and better fool others into enabling you.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute

After bed time!!!! Helps me unwind!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
Marielle
Board Beacon Parent

Marielle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, comingup4air, I like your signature....!
(how true!).

As for the book or author, never heard of them. Must be american (unknown here).
Marielle is offline   Reply With Quote