Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Suggestions for Self-Healing - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Time For You > Book Club

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
luv4kids Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

luv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant futureluv4kids has a brilliant future
dance Suggestions for Self-Healing

I recently was recommended a couple of books on here and have started looking into making my personal library of self-help/healing books.

I've gotten Chicken Soup for the Single Parent, You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay, and The Gift of Fear.

I have not had any time to actually READ this yet- but am hoping to soon.

I am thinking of trying some kind of "12 step program" as well as i think any healing is beneficial at this time, but not sure how to actually go about this.

Thought maybe if we could start a thread of helpful books, websites, or self-suggestions for those of us that need them it'd be great! (if these exist all ready please don't hesitate to point me in the right direction either. )

Thanks much in advance!!!
luv4kids is offline   Reply With Quote