Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Need Army info - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Military Single Parents

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-12-2005, 01:12 PM   #1
browneyedgirl
I am New

browneyedgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me how I can find out who is commander is? My son's father decided to end all contact with us. He is in the ARMY (97/99th ARCOM-Reserve Unit). I have filed for child support but they can't seem to find him to serve him with the papers. I have very little info on the father but I have been bustin my ____ on the internet trying to find websites that give out personal info. I have checked public records and found speeding tickets, property value etc. Any suggestions as to where/who I might go/contact? I have a social but I don't know if it is his? Please help.
browneyedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 04:48 PM   #2
ArmyMom2B
On the Board

ArmyMom2B is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I have a few ways that I can try to look that up for you. You can start by telling me his name and I'll see what I can find. You can e-mail me at lilspldprncss@aol.com or mrs_chumley@yahoo.com ... I would give you the links but there members only and you have to be in the Army to be a member.
ArmyMom2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
boriss2016 Male
Banned For Spam

boriss2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Army info

My name Is Boriss Pozņakovs, and i work with the U.S Army.. Ever since we had this issue of peace keeping i have had a life of loneliness and lack of love.. Can someone who is interested in a man get back to me via my facebook page or through email on boriss.poz2016@gmail.com
boriss2016 is offline   Reply With Quote