Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Exe's family and drop offs - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Custody - Visitation

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 10-10-2017, 12:44 PM   #1
Mamabear2729 Female
I am New

Mamabear2729 is an unknown quantity at this point
curse Exe's family and drop offs

Since my son was born, I have been having to deal with my ex's parents and his sister as if THEY are the father of our 20 month old. They are the ones to meet me for pick ups and drop offs. And where is dad? Sleeping at home? I am not too sure. We have a final court judgment in 3 weeks and I am curious if asking for my ex to be the one who meets for the exchanges is being unreasonable?

A little back story- we have been awaiting final orders for over a year. The whole time he has been telling the judge he doesn't work when really he works under the table. Why does he do that? So he doesn't have to pay me child support-which he doesn't. He cant even offer to buy some diaper wipes! So I have a feeling he is either 1) sleeping in while his family plays daddy or 2) he is at work and doesn't want me to know because then he would have to pay child support.

Please, I need advice. What do I do?

** It is not like his family are the nicest people to me either. The sister is always rude, the mother sends me messages trying to make me feel guilty for asking for my 20 month old to come home during unscheduled visits, and the father tends to argue with me about what belongs to me and what belongs to him ( IE carseats, sippy cups). I can not stand them.
Mamabear2729 is offline   Reply With Quote