Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Socializing with other Single Parents - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Michigan

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 08-01-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
Mary Jo Kosloskey
I am New

Mary Jo Kosloskey is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Socializing with other Single Parents

Hello everyone, my name is Mary Jo. For the last ten years I have belonged to a group called - Parents Without Partners. I joined in order to meet other single parents & to become social with my children. I live in the Michigan area, however the group is an international support group for single parents. I thought this would be a great forum to share the following information. The international website is - www.parentswithoutpartners.org. There you can find a group near you & find more information on what the group is about. Our Michigan group, which incompasses, Wayne, Monroe, Washtenaw, & Leneway counties, is on Facebook & is open to the public, just search for - Parents Without Partners - Huron Valley Region, or you can visit the Wayne/Westland chapter website at - www.wwpwp340.com. We are not just another singles group. We emphasize the family unit, providing activities and educational events for the whole family, & for single adults. Please check us out, if you have any questions, feel free to email me, my information is on the facebook & Wayne/Westland website. I believe you will like what you see. If you are not from the south MI area, check out the sites anyways, but look at the international site for a group near you, we are all over the contenant.
Mary Jo Kosloskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
mommarose Female
Setting New Standards

mommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond reputemommarose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Socializing with other Single Parent

Hi Mary Jon, I recognized that organization. My dad belonged to it when I was a kid. I can't believe it is still around. I do remember it a little, because he took us to a few of the functions they had, I remember it being fun for us kids

Im from the Michigan area as well
mommarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
K80 Female
I am New

K80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Socializing with other Single Parent

Hi Mary Jo, I contacted a woman name Maryanne for the same organization in the Livingston/Oakland County area but never heard back and thought maybe they are no longer active. Have you any idea? Should I give her another try? Your organization sounds like something I have been looking for.
K80 is offline   Reply With Quote